- Blog Topics
Sorry guys! I didn’t forget about you. I just had a busy morning. Normally I weigh in real quick and either get this post up before my workout or after depending on how prepared I am. Sometimes I have lunches made, sometimes I don’t. Sometimes I get up late sometimes I don’t. Sometimes the baby sleeps in sometimes he doesn’t.
My point is: It’s a crapshoot.
To compound the typical morning craziness, this morning I volunteered at Little Guy’s school for their Jump-Rope-a-Thon. It was a blast! Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on how you look at it, I don’t have a photo because I was too busy jumping!
I was reminded yet again that All the Hard work is Really Worth it! <--that post is almost 5 years old and I still get a tear reading it.
So I may be late but have no fear, I will always post, you may just have to hold on to your weigh-ins for a few hours until I catch up.
Here’s my scale reading from this morning.
Actually up .6 from my DietBet weigh in but that’s nothing. I’ve been pretty much maintaining this weight for a few weeks now which I’m totally ok with. Between my trip to Italy and working out as much as I have been (lots of crossfit – planning on posting about it soon) I’m actually surprised the scale isn’t up a bit more. Note: I tend to increase slightly is weight when weight training.
So how are you doing? Let everyone know how your week was in the comments. Remember, including a scale reading is your choice!
Oh! and in case you missed it, I failed my first dietBet but I’m at it again! Click here for the details!
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Taking a Wednesday Weigh In Moment
- Yippee for Vine on Android!
- What Are You Self-Conscious of?
- A Post-Birthday Father's Day
- Weekend Quote: Explode Beyond Your Limitations
- 3 New Food Finds
- Wednesday Weigh In: 3 Scale-Less Weeks!
- 5 Ways Ditching 'Perfect' has Made Me Happier, Healthier and More Successful
- Scenes from My Low-Key Sensational Sunday
- Weekend Quote: How would your life be different if…
- My Run Streak Continues with a Note About Committing
- Wednesday Weigh In!
- Let's Talk About Trigger Foods
- My Legs. What Legs?
- Avalanches Are Scary
- Weekend Quote: Uncomfortable
- Blog to Book: Musings from My Weight Loss Journey [Kindle Edition]
- A Weight-less Wednesday Weigh In
- Scenes From Our Memorial Monday
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.