- Blog Topics
Yesterday I posted this to my Facebook page…
Anyone want to fess up to losing their New Year’s motivation already? It happens to the best of us. Just remember perfect isn’t the prerequisite to reach your goals. Consistency is.
…and I thought it would make a good old fashioned question of the week because, well, I’ve already felt the sting of motivation drop.
The key is to push through, wake up the next day and do your best all over again.
I hate to tell you.
That’s pretty much it.
That’s all we got.
On the surface it may seem depressing but really think about it for a minute…
You don’t have to live in a world of yo-yo diet cycles anymore, just make good choices every day, and when you don’t, because sometimes you won’t, move on and try again tomorrow. I call it “Stateless Dieting.”
That’s pretty much the philosophy I’ve been living with since losing and maintaining the weight for well, let me see, 7 years! Am I at my skinniest? No, but I’ve maintained a healthy weight, through a pregnancy, and am now unarguable in my the best shape of my life.
So? Are you?
Are You Losing Your New Year’s Motivation?
Note: This is not a rhetorical question. :)
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Taking a Wednesday Weigh-In Moment
- Yippee for Vine on Android!
- What Are You Self-Conscious of?
- A Post-Birthday Father's Day
- Weekend Quote: Explode Beyond Your Limitations
- 3 New Food Finds
- Wednesday Weigh In: 3 Scale-Less Weeks!
- 5 Ways Ditching 'Perfect' has Made Me Happier, Healthier and More Successful
- Scenes from My Low-Key Sensational Sunday
- Weekend Quote: How would your life be different if…
- My Run Streak Continues with a Note About Committing
- Wednesday Weigh In!
- Let's Talk About Trigger Foods
- My Legs. What Legs?
- Avalanches Are Scary
- Weekend Quote: Uncomfortable
- Blog to Book: Musings from My Weight Loss Journey [Kindle Edition]
- A Weight-less Wednesday Weigh In
- Scenes From Our Memorial Monday
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.