- Blog Topics
My Italian vacation is coming to an end. I’m a mix of feelings and emotions. Happy to go home and see my boys. Sad to leave such a beautiful place. Overwhelmed at all I have seen. Inspired by all I have experienced. Motivated to make travel even MORE of a priority in my life.
I was hoping to run again this morning but I was just to tired and decided sleep was more important. I’ve been sucking the marrow out of each day.
Right now I’m in Rome. We have the tour group’s farewell dinner tonight and then on a plane in the morning. It’s an 8 hour flight to New York and then a 3 hour drive home. I’m not looking forward to that but I am excited to see my boys!
Oh and I almost forgot! This weekend’s quote. I came across this in my email and it totally made me smile.
“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Another way to say…
I snapped that on the way into Florence from the bus. For more photos from the last 2 days click here.
It also made me smile. :)
Follow your star and leave a trail this weekend.
Tagged with: vacation run
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Yippee for Vine on Android!
- What Are You Self-Conscious of?
- A Post-Birthday Father's Day
- Weekend Quote: Explode Beyond Your Limitations
- 3 New Food Finds
- Wednesday Weigh In: 3 Scale-Less Weeks!
- 5 Ways Ditching 'Perfect' has Made Me Happier, Healthier and More Successful
- Scenes from My Low-Key Sensational Sunday
- Weekend Quote: How would your life be different if…
- My Run Streak Continues with a Note About Committing
- Wednesday Weigh In!
- Let's Talk About Trigger Foods
- My Legs. What Legs?
- Avalanches Are Scary
- Weekend Quote: Uncomfortable
- Blog to Book: Musings from My Weight Loss Journey [Kindle Edition]
- A Weight-less Wednesday Weigh In
- Scenes From Our Memorial Monday
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.