- Blog Topics
Today I woke up to these two watching The Backyardigans.
I know I say this all the time but they are just too stinkin’ cute I can’t stand it! I am often just awed by their presence.
That is, when they aren’t annoying the crap out of me. One seems to be constantly whining and the other is so absent minded I could scream, but I made them breakfast anyway. :)
We all split a batch of Banana Almond Oat Pancakes made in the waffle iron.
Afterwards it finished our dinosaur excavation,
FINALLY got our calendar sorted,
watched Bean push my new luggage around (Italy in 6 DAYS! HOLY CANNOLI!!)
and started the laundry before it was already lunch time!
I made this…
Then it was off to the grocery store for me. I left the boys and went alone! Then I came home, dropped off the groceries,
and left them again for a trail run.
Had to make a pitstop for #YogaADay, of course. :)
I got back and found these 2 playing cars.
and someone else wanted to go on a run.
We did a half a mile to the park and then our little workout,
- 10 pushups
- 10 dips
- 10 pull ups
- Lateral rock wall climbing
- Relaxing on the swing before we run home
So much fun!
The rest of the day was pretty chill. I made dinner,
cleaned up, and put the boys to bed. Now I’m sipping my sleepytime tea and dreaming of my bed.
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- What Are You Self-Conscious of?
- A Post-Birthday Father's Day
- Weekend Quote: Explode Beyond Your Limitations
- 3 New Food Finds
- Wednesday Weigh In: 3 Scale-Less Weeks!
- 5 Ways Ditching 'Perfect' has Made Me Happier, Healthier and More Successful
- Scenes from My Low-Key Sensational Sunday
- Weekend Quote: How would your life be different if…
- My Run Streak Continues with a Note About Committing
- Wednesday Weigh In!
- Let's Talk About Trigger Foods
- My Legs. What Legs?
- Avalanches Are Scary
- Weekend Quote: Uncomfortable
- Blog to Book: Musings from My Weight Loss Journey [Kindle Edition]
- A Weight-less Wednesday Weigh In
- Scenes From Our Memorial Monday
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.