- Blog Topics
I can’t believe it did it! Every day in November I struck a yoga pose and captured it on my phone using a self timer app. I loved the creative aspect of the challenge. My shots aren’t the best, but the more I do them the better I’m getting.
Here’s a recap of November, I put the original message I sent out with the photo below.
My first #yogaAday after a long, stressful, busy one. Notice the mess in the background. This is for you @sweating_it_off
A deep breath after cleaning all day. Just a few more things to do. #yogaAday @growsoulbeauty
Almost forgot my #yogaAday! This was after the insane ND win and before heading to a movie with mom. #greatday
A little stretch before my run today. #yogaAday
Time for my #yogaAday pose. Really loving this.
Downward dog by the fireplace. #yogaAday
A little morning yoga. Took me a few tries. Love the feedback from the shot. #yogaAday
Morning pause for #yogaAday
Almost forgot my #yogaAday on this gorgeous day!
My #yogaAday pose before #bootcamp
For some reason this was my hardest #yogaAday yet
I needed a reminder to stretch today. Thank you #yogaAday
Too pretty not too take #yogaAday outside.
Stopped at this cool tunnel to take my #yogaAday shot while running errands this afternoon.
Doing the boat post run this morning for #yogaAday
But first a quick #yogaAday pose. I don’t want to forget
#yogaAday while waiting for a shuttle post-running event. This felt great!
Almost forgot #yogaAday here’s cobra in pjs
Took me some time to get #yogaaday I need some practice with this one
Aack! Almost forgot #yogaAday -Not sure I’m doing it right but it felt fantastic!
Shhh don’t tell anyone. I did #yogaAday on the dining room table. #thanksgiving
Totally forgot yesterday’s #yogaAday ! Corpse pose. Could have used the break when cooking too! #Thanksgiving
#yogaAday for today made me smile. Great way to say thank you for an awesome thanksgiving.
My attempt at crane pose. #yogaAday
A little #yogaaday before my run. Staff pose.
#yogaAday by the tree #purejoy @growsoulbeautiful
#yogaAday not feeling much like a warrior today @growsoulbeautiful
Attempting #yogaAday apparently Irish wants in on the action. Also notice Bean’s hand. lol @growsoulbeautiful
I only thought this fitting for child’s pose. :) #yogaAday @growsoulbeautiful
Another #yogaAday #fail lol @growsoulbeautiful
I thought I was going to stop at the end of the month but it’s too much fun. I just snapped today’s at the park. You can follow along on Instagram if you want, but I think I’ll also post an end of the month summary here on the blog.
Oh! and the “A-day” thing is contagious! In additional to #YogaADay, I also started #PlankADay and #WalkADay (not sure that’s an official one so lets start it. Ok?) There’s no reason why I can’t find 1-2 minutes a day to plank and at least 10 minutes for a stroll.
Anyone want to join in? Drop your instagram or twitter account in the comments and I’ll be sure to follow you!
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Yippee for Vine on Android!
- What Are You Self-Conscious of?
- A Post-Birthday Father's Day
- Weekend Quote: Explode Beyond Your Limitations
- 3 New Food Finds
- Wednesday Weigh In: 3 Scale-Less Weeks!
- 5 Ways Ditching 'Perfect' has Made Me Happier, Healthier and More Successful
- Scenes from My Low-Key Sensational Sunday
- Weekend Quote: How would your life be different if…
- My Run Streak Continues with a Note About Committing
- Wednesday Weigh In!
- Let's Talk About Trigger Foods
- My Legs. What Legs?
- Avalanches Are Scary
- Weekend Quote: Uncomfortable
- Blog to Book: Musings from My Weight Loss Journey [Kindle Edition]
- A Weight-less Wednesday Weigh In
- Scenes From Our Memorial Monday
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.