- Blog Topics
Sorry I’m a little late this week. I jut dropped Little Bean off at daycare for the first time and it was rough. He’s been home with me for almost 21 months with just a sitter coming now and then. Then all of a sudden BAM! I drop this bomb on him. Needless to say, he didn’t take it well. Not at all.
I know we’ll both get over it and in the long run it’s good for us. A few days a week he’ll get to play and socialize and I’ll get to focus on a work. After all, FitBloggin‘ isn’t gonna plan itself!
Anyway, I didn’t mean to hijack this weeks weigh in post.
I got on the scale expecting to see a big gain. This weekend, albeit fun, was over-indulgent to the MAX. I may have rocked the Mudder but it didn’t make up for the constant stream of fried appetizers, burgers, cheesy sandwiches and alcohol I consumed from Saturday ’till Monday.
That’s a 3.6 lbs gain since last week.
Hey, it is what it is. I don’t regret a darn thing. I’m not even going to talk about it, analyze it, or worry about it. Moving on.
How did everyone else’s week go? Just a few weeks left in the year. No walking away until 2013 right? RIGHT? :)
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
- A Post-Vacation Weigh In
- 20 Fun Yogurt Topping Ideas
- Home on this Sensational Sunday!
- Weekend Quote: Missing Happiness
- Running on Vacation
- A Pre-Vacation Wednesday Weigh In
- So, You Want to Run a Tough Mudder?
- What a Weekend!
- Weekend Quote: Right Not To Care
- Note to Self...
- Wednesday Weigh In: Just 1 Variable
- Ask Roni: Movie Snacks, Paleo, Finding Time, Maintenance, My Inspiration.
- Post Event Blah
- 2 Days-2 Tough Mudders-2 Minutes
- Women, Men and Beauty. I needed a good laugh.
- Does Anyone Mind if I Just Let My Brain Dump?
- Wednesday Weigh In: GOOOOOAAAAALLLL!
- My Heart Hurts
- Celebrating Progress
- 99 "Unique" Questions from Tumblr
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.