We celebrated our 3rd Christmas today. Yep, 3. One at our house, just us, one at my Moms, and one at my in-laws. I’m DONE! Grateful fur such an awesome family, but done just the same.
I have to admit I’ve been in a bit of “last hurrah mode” munching on even more chocolate and cookies. I’m really looking forward to a return of normalcy, structure and routine.
Anyway, I have some fun news to share but I’m just not ready right now. Instead I decided to write my traditional end of year “Top Posts” post. Normally I only list 20 but as I went through the year I couldn’t not share some of these. And here I thought I kind of thought 2012 was a bad blogging year for me!
- Fat Trap Ramblings
- Weekend Quote: Climbing a Mountain
- Donāt Forget About Your Life Lines
- My Weight Loss A-Ha Moment
- 5 Tips to Get More Done in a Day
- What ARENāT you doing ā¦ ?
- 8 Inspiring Quotes from Pixar
- Trail Running, I Am!
- Running with My 6 Year Old
- What Do You Get Out of ____?
- Bra Sizes and Other Insecurities
- Iām a Tough Mother, I mean Mudder!
- Wouldnāt it Be Fun to Find Out?
- The Hook isā¦ There is no Hook!
- 10 Non-Weight Loss Weight Loss Goals
- 5 Back to Basics Weight Loss Tips
- Color Run Recap Video
- Why arenāt YOU?!
- Fickle Confidence
- Why I Run on Vacation
- My Birthday Bucket List
- Do You Feel The Need to Explain Yourself?
- Running for the Rest of Us
- 5 Lessons from My 5th Half Marathon
- Hey Weight Loss Companies:
STOP SPEWING YOUR B.S.
- Tubs of Greek Yogurt and Bags of Kale Donāt Lie
- Thereās a Moral to This Story Even if itās a No Brainer. Doh!
- Keep Track of Your Weigh with Google Docs!
- 3 Days of Less Processed Food Journals
- Tough Mudder Florida 2012
- #YogaADay November Recap + 2 More New Challenges.
- Weekend Quote: Whatās Your Priority?
- Do You Ask for the Support You Need?
- Cute Workout Clothes? Me? HA!
- Inspired by #26Acts
Want to go back even further?