- Blog Topics
We celebrated our 3rd Christmas today. Yep, 3. One at our house, just us, one at my Moms, and one at my in-laws. I’m DONE! Grateful fur such an awesome family, but done just the same.
I have to admit I’ve been in a bit of “last hurrah mode” munching on even more chocolate and cookies. I’m really looking forward to a return of normalcy, structure and routine.
Anyway, I have some fun news to share but I’m just not ready right now. Instead I decided to write my traditional end of year “Top Posts” post. Normally I only list 20 but as I went through the year I couldn’t not share some of these. And here I thought I kind of thought 2012 was a bad blogging year for me!
- Fat Trap Ramblings
- Weekend Quote: Climbing a Mountain
- Don’t Forget About Your Life Lines
- My Weight Loss A-Ha Moment
- 5 Tips to Get More Done in a Day
- What AREN’T you doing … ?
- 8 Inspiring Quotes from Pixar
- Trail Running, I Am!
- Running with My 6 Year Old
- What Do You Get Out of ____?
- Bra Sizes and Other Insecurities
- I’m a Tough Mother, I mean Mudder!
- Wouldn’t it Be Fun to Find Out?
- The Hook is… There is no Hook!
- 10 Non-Weight Loss Weight Loss Goals
- 5 Back to Basics Weight Loss Tips
- Color Run Recap Video
- Why aren’t YOU?!
- Fickle Confidence
- Why I Run on Vacation [video]
- My Birthday Bucket List
- Do You Feel The Need to Explain Yourself?
- Running for the Rest of Us
- 5 Lessons from My 5th Half Marathon
- Hey Weight Loss Companies:
STOP SPEWING YOUR B.S.
- Tubs of Greek Yogurt and Bags of Kale Don’t Lie
- There’s a Moral to This Story Even if it’s a No Brainer. Doh!
- Keep Track of Your Weigh with Google Docs!
- 3 Days of Less Processed Food Journals
- Tough Mudder Florida 2012
- #YogaADay November Recap + 2 More New Challenges.
- Weekend Quote: What’s Your Priority?
- Do You Ask for the Support You Need?
- Cute Workout Clothes? Me? HA!
- Inspired by #26Acts
Want to go back even further?
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.