Running in Siesta Key

Really super quick as I’m in transit on the way home from Florida. The Tough Mudder ROCKED!! More on that later. In the meantime I wanted to share this quick video from a short run I took this morning.

OK, gotta go. They canceled our flight and we are still trying to figure out how to get home. I’ll just continue to sigh and look at this picture I took last night.

For some reason all my stress just seems to disappear. :)

Hope you had a great weekend!

Chris Brown

December 3, 2012

Great photo!!

Alana

December 3, 2012

I was wondering how the whole trip went! Thanks for posting in the middle of your transport chaos.

Aimee

December 3, 2012

Awesome! You look peaceful Roni. Running on vacation is the best. I’ve never been to Siesta Key, but that is definitely scenery I would love to run by. Hope things work out with your return. Safe travels.

Mom

December 4, 2012

Glad things went well on the Mudder, sorry to hear your flight was cancelled. I hope you don’t have to wait too long for next flight.

Anthony Aadam

December 4, 2012

SUPERB IMAGES..VERY NICE IDEA.

Kathy

December 5, 2012

Siesta Key is my most favorite place and we visit there as often as possible. I know right where you were in the video and was taken back to that beautiful beach immediately. Keep it up, Roni. You are an inspiration to me and I appreciate the time you take to post.
    Thanks so much
    kathy

Svanhvit

December 7, 2012

Oh, this just made me really, really want to be able to run. And go somewhere where it’s warm and run :) It’s cold and icy and slippery over here at the moment, so running outside is not an option!

lorrie82

November 22, 2013

Recently I was extremely low on cash and debts were eating me from all sides! That was UNTIL I decided to make money on the internet! I went to surveymoneymaker dot net, and started filling in surveys for cash, and surely I’ve been far more able to pay my bills!! I’m so glad, I did this!!! – iiid