- Blog Topics
Christmas is coming and in my house that means baking season is upon us!
One of my absolute favorite things to do is making cookies with the kids. It was one of my fondest memories as a kid.
Yup that’s me! Sick that Christmas that’s why I didn’t look too happy (accoring to mom,) but I remember loving every moment of it every year. It was something I couldn’t wait to do with my own kids.
Over the last few years I’ve experimented with a few cookie ideas that I can have fun making and feel good about eating and feeding my kids.
There’s nothing wrong with traditional cookie recipes, but making things just a little lighter and healthier is fun challenge for me. Why not try to minimize calories and maximize nutrition while indulging in holiday traditions?
I just don’t see the harm in it. If they don’t turn out than you could always fall back on the classics. I mean how many sugar cookies recipes exist anyway?
Here are 10 cookies ideas I’ve shared on GreenLiteBites. I plan on making at least 2 of these this weekend plus a new bread recipe Mom just shared. Baking starts tomorrow!
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
- A Post-Vacation Weigh In
- 20 Fun Yogurt Topping Ideas
- Home on this Sensational Sunday!
- Weekend Quote: Missing Happiness
- Running on Vacation
- A Pre-Vacation Wednesday Weigh In
- So, You Want to Run a Tough Mudder?
- What a Weekend!
- Weekend Quote: Right Not To Care
- Note to Self...
- Wednesday Weigh In: Just 1 Variable
- Ask Roni: Movie Snacks, Paleo, Finding Time, Maintenance, My Inspiration.
- Post Event Blah
- 2 Days-2 Tough Mudders-2 Minutes
- Women, Men and Beauty. I needed a good laugh.
- Does Anyone Mind if I Just Let My Brain Dump?
- Wednesday Weigh In: GOOOOOAAAAALLLL!
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.