- Blog Topics
I decided to step back this week and notice my weight trends since starting the Weekly Wednesday Weigh Ins. Well, at least the ones where we’ve been weighing in together. Speaking of, we lost an awful lot of people. No judgement here, but if you are hiding from the scale or not checking in I hope it’s because you too busy loving life, not because you’re hiding from the accountability of it all. Make the commitment. I can tell you from experiences, it’s worth it.
Anyway, this morning the scale read.
That’s 1 pound down from last weeks Halloween gain.
I’ve been holding strong on my #lessProcessed #FoodJournal and tracking most of my food choices on Instagram.
My trend since weigh in with you since 8/8 is looking good!
I’m down just over 4.5 lbs and the trend is downwards. Not drasticly, but I’m not going for huge losses here. For me it’s about maintaining and letting my lifestyle chip away at they few pounds lingering from my last pregnancy. Speaking of, I’m only 3.6 lbs away! Sure, it’s taking me 20 months but I’m ok with that. Slow and steady wins the race. :)
I may take some time this week to update my official weight tracker page. It’s been 9 months. That’s crazy!
Anyway, I’m looking forward to your weigh/check ins. How’s everyone doing this week?
oh! And I shared a fun post on premierprotein.com, 5 Easy Ways to Burn More Calories Today. I hired Little Guy as my photographer. He did a good job but I think I’d rather stay behind the camera. Can you say cheesy? lol
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- What Are You Self-Conscious of?
- A Post-Birthday Father's Day
- Weekend Quote: Explode Beyond Your Limitations
- 3 New Food Finds
- Wednesday Weigh In: 3 Scale-Less Weeks!
- 5 Ways Ditching 'Perfect' has Made Me Happier, Healthier and More Successful
- Scenes from My Low-Key Sensational Sunday
- Weekend Quote: How would your life be different if…
- My Run Streak Continues with a Note About Committing
- Wednesday Weigh In!
- Let's Talk About Trigger Foods
- My Legs. What Legs?
- Avalanches Are Scary
- Weekend Quote: Uncomfortable
- Blog to Book: Musings from My Weight Loss Journey [Kindle Edition]
- A Weight-less Wednesday Weigh In
- Scenes From Our Memorial Monday
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.