- Blog Topics
So I decided to do an old fashioned Sensational Sunday post all through the lens of my phone and I had a blast! It was just what I needed to turn around the weekend. Friday and Saturday I fell off the less processed food journaling bandwagon a little and I could feel my momentum slipping into funkville.
Today I forged ahead.
It all started with my #YogaAday pose and it was challenging.
The pose and the shot.
Then I was off for a Sunday run and enjoyed every single minute.
Even though it was hard as hell getting out the door.
When I got back Little Guy and I ran a mile together and did our park workout.
When I get a chance I’ll post what we do. We have a blast playing and exercising together and it always ends with a chat on the swings.
For breakfast I made a big bacon and egg breakfast for everyone. My omelet may have turned into a scramble…
but it was still yummy.
After breakfast a little house dancing.
I also put the boys to work assembling some furniture I picked up at Ikea.
I’m finally turning my guest room into a guest room.
Genius, right? ;)
Little Bean and I did a little wall art before nap time.
He’s more into scribbling, but whatever, still fun.
I made the boys English muffin pizza but I experimented with a spaghetti squash portabello pizza and will post on GreenLiteBites as soon as I can. It was YUMMY!
It was so nice out we couldn’t be cooped up doing chores day so to the trails we went!
We had a blast.
Right now I’m writing this up while The Husband is finishing up the new furniture. I did grab a handful of my new obsession..
I had to weigh out a serving because it’s WAY to easy to go overboard with those. Too stinkin’ good.
Ok, I’m signing off to help the husband.
Oh! Real fast. I finally posted on GreenLitebites and TheUnworldlyTravers this weekend. Click here to check out 5 Reason Why You Should Schedule a Staycation Today (We’re planning on one next Friday!) and my quick and easy idea to use that leftover spaghetti squash you may have lying around.
Good Night! Hope you have a great weekend.
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Yippee for Vine on Android!
- What Are You Self-Conscious of?
- A Post-Birthday Father's Day
- Weekend Quote: Explode Beyond Your Limitations
- 3 New Food Finds
- Wednesday Weigh In: 3 Scale-Less Weeks!
- 5 Ways Ditching 'Perfect' has Made Me Happier, Healthier and More Successful
- Scenes from My Low-Key Sensational Sunday
- Weekend Quote: How would your life be different if…
- My Run Streak Continues with a Note About Committing
- Wednesday Weigh In!
- Let's Talk About Trigger Foods
- My Legs. What Legs?
- Avalanches Are Scary
- Weekend Quote: Uncomfortable
- Blog to Book: Musings from My Weight Loss Journey [Kindle Edition]
- A Weight-less Wednesday Weigh In
- Scenes From Our Memorial Monday
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.