- Blog Topics
No time tonight guys. I’ve been fiddling with my new phone (I got the Galaxy s3) all night trying to figure out how to synch photos which brought me down a path of organizing files and fiddling with settings.
Between that and a few admin things with my sites, I’ve a bit backlogged on the tech side of blogging. I’ve decided it’s time to clean things up and refocus my attention on BlogToLose. I really let it fall to the bottom of the to do while conference planning.
Today was pretty chill. I didn’t do much of anything except take Ryan to a movie and cook dinner, but I’m totally ready to start this week!
I rocked the Unprocessed Challenge today. At least within my definition of unprocessed. I tell you what, regardless of how well I’m doing it sure has me thinking outside the box and realizing how many things are really “processed” in my pantry.
I didn’t take a photo of everything but here’s the food journal for the day…
Breakfast was a spinach and bacon bit omelet.
Lunch was a little weird but tasty!
That’s some fresh cabbage I sautéed up with leftover turkey, kale and black bean taco meat. The taco filling is one of the recipes I have to write up for GreenLiteBites. I made it Friday and got ALL 3 boys to eat super healthy tacos!
Unprocessed snack choice… Chashews!
I shared some with Little Bean while playing. He really likes all nuts. It’s nice.
In the afternoon I took Ryan to see Hotel Transylvania –we both enjoyed it by the way– and had some popcorn and unsweetend tea. That’s my go to movie snack.
Dinner was a variation of Chicken Tips over mashed potatoes (TOTALLY forgot to take a pic) and some fresh roasted broccoli. You can see my original recipe here but tonight I modified it to be less processed by skipping the soup and using a gravy I thickened with whole wheat flour. Everyone loved it! I may have to post an unprocessed update to that one.
A few minutes ago I had some frozen grapes. I’m trying to avoid the evening snack but my stomach was growling so I decided to choose smart. My stratgegy of using fruit to see if you’re REALLY hungry worked. I was pondering what to eat and nothing sounded more satisfying then some sweet frozen grapes. This definitely wasn’t a mindless munch.
Ok, I’m off to bed. I made a to do list for myself and my goal for tomorrow is unprocessed and productive. :)
Hope you had a great weekend!
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
- A Post-Vacation Weigh In
- 20 Fun Yogurt Topping Ideas
- Home on this Sensational Sunday!
- Weekend Quote: Missing Happiness
- Running on Vacation
- A Pre-Vacation Wednesday Weigh In
- So, You Want to Run a Tough Mudder?
- What a Weekend!
- Weekend Quote: Right Not To Care
- Note to Self...
- Wednesday Weigh In: Just 1 Variable
- Ask Roni: Movie Snacks, Paleo, Finding Time, Maintenance, My Inspiration.
- Post Event Blah
- 2 Days-2 Tough Mudders-2 Minutes
- Women, Men and Beauty. I needed a good laugh.
- Does Anyone Mind if I Just Let My Brain Dump?
- Wednesday Weigh In: GOOOOOAAAAALLLL!
- My Heart Hurts
- Celebrating Progress
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.