- Blog Topics
I’m not feeling all that great tonight. My body is fighting off an infection and I feel a migraine coming on. I’m also battling a case of the funk induced munchies.
I’m posting this and going straight to bed. I’ll watch the debate upstairs away from the pantry and hopefully fall asleep super early. I’m also thinking of skipping my early morning workout. I just feel off.
Anyway, here’s my less processed food journal for the day.
Breakfast was some amazing oatmeal minus the chocolate chips.
Little Bean LOVES this stuff.
Lunch was some leftover pork roast and root vegetables.
Dinner was crock pot chicken legs with mashed taters and roasted cauliflower.
Afterwards I grabbed one of those homemade nut and oat bars which I’m hoping to post on GreenLiteBites tomorrow.
Ok, I’m signing off. I really feel like crap.
Tagged with: Unprocessed Food Journal
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
- A Post-Vacation Weigh In
- 20 Fun Yogurt Topping Ideas
- Home on this Sensational Sunday!
- Weekend Quote: Missing Happiness
- Running on Vacation
- A Pre-Vacation Wednesday Weigh In
- So, You Want to Run a Tough Mudder?
- What a Weekend!
- Weekend Quote: Right Not To Care
- Note to Self...
- Wednesday Weigh In: Just 1 Variable
- Ask Roni: Movie Snacks, Paleo, Finding Time, Maintenance, My Inspiration.
- Post Event Blah
- 2 Days-2 Tough Mudders-2 Minutes
- Women, Men and Beauty. I needed a good laugh.
- Does Anyone Mind if I Just Let My Brain Dump?
- Wednesday Weigh In: GOOOOOAAAAALLLL!
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.