- Blog Topics
So it’s time for day 2 of my unprocessed food journal but it’s also weekend quote time. Appropriately, I came across this gem today…
"People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing." -Dale Carnegie
Good thing I’m having a blast! ;)
My 2nd less process day totally rocked. I’m saying "less" instead of "un" because I don’t want to give anyone the wrong idea. I’m not claiming any of my choices to be perfect. I’m just trying my best to eat more yummy whole foods.
Breakfast was a hard boil egg and some orange segments.
Little guy enjoyed the same. Although he’s not the biggest orange fan.
After breakfast we experimented with a granola bar idea.
It turned out great! Not quite a granola bar but yummy all the same! I’ll post the recipe as soon as possible.
It was turned out pretty good even though it look like a mess.
A few hours later I was stuck at Little Guy’s swim class with nothing but a vending machine. This was the best choice I could come up with.
Not bad, right?
Later, I was prepping some of the vegetables I picked up the farm and just had to sneak a few bites of this kohlrabi.
Dinner was spaghetti squash topped with homemade sauce and turkey meatballs.
Side Note: I recored a quick video on how I made the squash. More soon!
When the kids went to bed I grabbed one more of my "granola bars" I was hungry and I wanted to see how they tasted.
Hope you had a great day. Good night!
Tagged with: Unprocessed Food Journal
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Taking a Wednesday Weigh In Moment
- Yippee for Vine on Android!
- What Are You Self-Conscious of?
- A Post-Birthday Father's Day
- Weekend Quote: Explode Beyond Your Limitations
- 3 New Food Finds
- Wednesday Weigh In: 3 Scale-Less Weeks!
- 5 Ways Ditching 'Perfect' has Made Me Happier, Healthier and More Successful
- Scenes from My Low-Key Sensational Sunday
- Weekend Quote: How would your life be different if…
- My Run Streak Continues with a Note About Committing
- Wednesday Weigh In!
- Let's Talk About Trigger Foods
- My Legs. What Legs?
- Avalanches Are Scary
- Weekend Quote: Uncomfortable
- Blog to Book: Musings from My Weight Loss Journey [Kindle Edition]
- A Weight-less Wednesday Weigh In
- Scenes From Our Memorial Monday
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.