- Blog Topics
Chocolate and PopChips are the only 2 things I didn’t photograph for my food journal today. The chocolate was a small bar of good (I mean RELLY good) dark chocolate and the PopChips were an after dinner indiscretion while sitting on the couch watching Jeopardy with Little Guy.
The rest of the day’s food went like this…
Little Bean and I shared the final serving of Overnight Steel Cut Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal and split a kale omelet. I recorded how I made it and tries it on camera. Click here to check out the video.
We had a playdate at the park and nibbled on some homemade trail mix.
I made it with peanuts, pistachios, dried blueberries, dried cranberries, and sunflower seeds. He loves it!
Lunch was a variety of rolls split with my friend.
Plus some edamame. :)
While Bean was napping I nibbled on an apple smeared with almond butter while editing the video.
I’m trying to up my nut intake.
While making dinner I grabbed a leftover ear of corn from the fridge.
It just looked so tasty and my stomach was growling.
Dinner was homemade pizza on Trader Joe’s whole wheat pizza dough.
I used kale, leftover chicken and cheese. Both kids devoured it!
Time for bed. Tomorrow’s an early morning workout and I have a full day planned. I’m going to TRY to record a podcast since I have childcare. I miss them.
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Yippee for Vine on Android!
- What Are You Self-Conscious of?
- A Post-Birthday Father's Day
- Weekend Quote: Explode Beyond Your Limitations
- 3 New Food Finds
- Wednesday Weigh In: 3 Scale-Less Weeks!
- 5 Ways Ditching 'Perfect' has Made Me Happier, Healthier and More Successful
- Scenes from My Low-Key Sensational Sunday
- Weekend Quote: How would your life be different if…
- My Run Streak Continues with a Note About Committing
- Wednesday Weigh In!
- Let's Talk About Trigger Foods
- My Legs. What Legs?
- Avalanches Are Scary
- Weekend Quote: Uncomfortable
- Blog to Book: Musings from My Weight Loss Journey [Kindle Edition]
- A Weight-less Wednesday Weigh In
- Scenes From Our Memorial Monday
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.