- Blog Topics
There it is. My first weigh in since breaking my plateau before vacation. In a way I feel like I’m back where I started, but I know that’s not true. I’ve just had a crazy, busy, fun, few weeks that resulted in about 5 pounds.
Yup, that’s 5.
And I’m ok with it.
I have no regrets. I wouldn’t take back the week of beach food or the samples at BlogHer, the Thai I ate with Jen, or the extra slices of bacon I stole from the conference breakfasts. Dude… WHY is hotel bacon SO good?!
I had fun gaining those 5 lbs, as silly as that sounds, but now it’s time for me to be a little more conscious about my food choices. I’ve been feeling, well, blah. I’m tired and bloated. I don’t like it.
When I eat better I feel better. The equation is so simple. It all comes down to… I like how it feels.
Now, you’d think the simple equation and the fact I do like how it feels would be enough, but it’s not. I have some weird defect that makes me need (or maybe it’s just a strong want) some extra accountability. I think I’ve gotten so comfortable sharing my weight online, it’s not as motivating to me as it once was. It’s time to change. ;)
So I thought I’d open up Weigh In Wednesdays. I’ll commit to weighing in weekly until I hit my goal if you do. Well, that’s not true I’m committing with our without you, but it would be more fun with you!
My plan is to post my weigh in first thing Wednesday morning so the post will be ready for you to comment with you weights throughout the day. Don’t feel any pressure to participate, I know weighing in weekly isn’t for everyone but I thought I’d extend an invitation to those that may benefit.
In other news…
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- What Are You Self-Conscious of?
- A Post-Birthday Father's Day
- Weekend Quote: Explode Beyond Your Limitations
- 3 New Food Finds
- Wednesday Weigh In: 3 Scale-Less Weeks!
- 5 Ways Ditching 'Perfect' has Made Me Happier, Healthier and More Successful
- Scenes from My Low-Key Sensational Sunday
- Weekend Quote: How would your life be different if…
- My Run Streak Continues with a Note About Committing
- Wednesday Weigh In!
- Let's Talk About Trigger Foods
- My Legs. What Legs?
- Avalanches Are Scary
- Weekend Quote: Uncomfortable
- Blog to Book: Musings from My Weight Loss Journey [Kindle Edition]
- A Weight-less Wednesday Weigh In
- Scenes From Our Memorial Monday
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.