- Blog Topics
I’m popping in real quick to share a workout idea and my food journal.
I haven’t been very vocal about my Tough Mudder (2) training but I’ve been trucking away. This past week my friend, the trainer, came up with simple yet effective move…
He loves that “Curtsy” lunge. Not sure if you can hear me but I told him not to make me laugh because I WILL lose my balance. I have lost my balance. lol
Anyway, I finally updated my training table. In 3 short weeks I’ll be jumping in another dumpster full of ice and climbing walls. I’m kind of looking forward to it. This time I will beat those darn monkey bars!
oh! Speaking of, I bought these cute grip gloves for the course. I had a generic pair on the last run and they were too big. No slipping out this time!
On to today’s food journal. It was a weird, pick as you go, type of day and tomorrow will be a challenge too. I’m taking both boys to DC for a good bye summer day trip. It will just be me and them so I’m a little worried. We’re going to drive to a metro station and bring the carriage on the train. Besides a trip to the Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History, we’ll just be bumming about the city. It should be fun, er, I’m hoping it will be fun! I could end up with grumpy 1 year old and a uninterested 7 year old but I have high hopes! Wish me luck!
Oh! and I posted the Yonanaz review on GreenLiteBites!
|egg white omelet with leftover ham and asparagus||This was a nice change from my normal spinach and peppers.|
|Leftover Pepper and Corn Soup with Fresh Cilantro topped with avocado||So filling for a soup!|
|Banana Berry Soft Serve||We did our yonanas video today – click here to check it out!|
|turkey jerky + 2 graham crackers + a cheese stick||random snacks, kind of a long story, it was a weird afternoon|
|Store bought chicken nuggets + butternut squash fries||Quick dinner. I had no energy left in my to do anything else|
|watermelon||dessert with the kids!|
|Pirate booty||WHY did I pick up the bag. Ugh. Total mindless munch!|
|30 minute walk with the baby|
|Much better! I have a new trick up my sleeve. I keep a canister of sun tea on the counter and have been drinking it all day over big glasses of ice.|
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
- A Post-Vacation Weigh In
- 20 Fun Yogurt Topping Ideas
- Home on this Sensational Sunday!
- Weekend Quote: Missing Happiness
- Running on Vacation
- A Pre-Vacation Wednesday Weigh In
- So, You Want to Run a Tough Mudder?
- What a Weekend!
- Weekend Quote: Right Not To Care
- Note to Self...
- Wednesday Weigh In: Just 1 Variable
- Ask Roni: Movie Snacks, Paleo, Finding Time, Maintenance, My Inspiration.
- Post Event Blah
- 2 Days-2 Tough Mudders-2 Minutes
- Women, Men and Beauty. I needed a good laugh.
- Does Anyone Mind if I Just Let My Brain Dump?
- Wednesday Weigh In: GOOOOOAAAAALLLL!
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.