OMG I feel like I’m in a constant frantic state but in a GOOD way. I’m rocking the conference planning, posting on the blogs, meeting deadlines for clients, cooking dinners, hanging with the family and even going to bed at a decent time. Somehow I’m juggling it all. I feel overwhelmed yet in control.
Come talk to me in 20 days and I may be singing a different tune. That’s how much longer we have before FitBloggin’. I’m in the home stretch now and it feels good but I also know it’s going to get a lot worse before it gets better.
Anyway, I ROCKED the food journal today. The past few days have been a bit of a disaster in the night time eating department. I was totally stress eating chips and dry cereal. Not pretty.
But I had a good talking with myself, got a grip today and focused on real food. Success!
In other news…
- I posted on The UnWorldly Travelers yesterday about making travel a priority in my life. I may define "Travel" a little loosely but I think you’ll understand what I’m talking about.
- Speaking of travel. I’ll be taking a 1 day business trip to Portland on September 15. More news about this later!
- I posted a Simple Red Cabbage Slaw with Chia Seeds recipe on GreenLiteBites.
- I had a guest post published on Premier Nutrition, Grilled Turkey Sausage Skewers.
- Oh! and Click here if you ever wanted to see inside my fridge. :)
- In the FitBloggin’ camp, I have one additional sponsor I’m negotiating with and that’s about it. The Schedule is ALMOST finalized, the speakers are all in place and the sponsors ROCK! If you are on the fence about coming… COME! This year promises to be our best year yet! We have amazing classes for you to try (Crossfit, Trampoline, Zumba,), Cathe Friedrich is coming, we ditched panels for discussions on social media and blogging topics, and there’s lots of things to learn with our get down to business track of presentations. Oh! and not to mention, the SWAG (shhh Reebok is giving out sneaks!) It truly is about education, networking, friendship and fun. Everything I always wanted it to be. Sorry for the rant about it. I’ve been working my butt off and I’m just super excited. There’s a few tickets left if you are interested and I just created a discount code for readers because I REALLY want to sell out this year and we are SO close!. Click here and enter RONISWEIGH for 25% off.
Ok, brain dump is done. Rant is over. Here’s the food journal. I’m going to bed. I have an early morning workout planned. Only 1 more week before the Tough Mudder. I felt ready but with the gym being closed the week, now I don’t. It’s strange.
Oh! and speaking of mud runs, I was quoted in a reuters article! Check it out here!
ok, now I’m really done. Good night! :)
|2 eggs + some melon||I was totally lazy and didn’t feel like cutting up veggies so I just scrambled them.|
|Spaghetti Squash and Avocado Burrito (click here for recipe)||SO happy I had all ingredients for this! It’s just a fun lunch!|
|leftover Simple Red Cabbage Slaw with Chia Seeds (click here for the recipe)||This is SO simplistically yummy! You have to try it.|
|Sausage skewers and a quinoa/bulgur/pea concoction that I made up.||First of all, the sausage recipe was just featured on Premier Protein which is super cool but the quinoa/bulgur/pea concoction is a funny story. I loved it. Bean loved it. Husband and 7 year old did NOT. lol Anyway, it’s fun experimenting.|
|Banana Soft-Serve||Brought out the old yonanas machine! :)|
|Just an after dinner walk today.|
|Awesome! Totally rocked it and I always do better in the food department when I do.|