- Blog Topics
First, let me say I was taken back by how many of you want to weigh in with me weekly and I thing it’s AWESOME!
It’s like our own little asynchronous WW meeting and I miss them so. (I know, I’m strange like that.)
It reminded me why I started BlogToLose and made me sad that I’m not as active there as I could be. With the conference and my now 3 active blogs, 2 kids, and 1 child-like husband, it’s just not possible.
It also made me realize how badly I want to add a simple community feature here for those that don’t blog. I’ve had a few ideas for some time but have no way of implementing them at the moment. I’ve reached out to a developer to help with some more of the technical stuff and I’m hoping to launch something fun early next year.
Anyway, enough brain dumping and on to the weigh in!
I’m down 2.6! not bad considering my date night with husband at the wine bar and no food journaling over the weekend.
For those that are new to weighing in online the old standard is to leave a comment that shares things you’re height, heighest weight, current weight, goal weight. I think it would be great if we also added a note or two about the week (like a mini blog.) For example mine would be something like this…
H: 5′ 8”
This week down 2.6! Feel back on track after a few weeks of traveling.
Of course all that is optional. You could just comment with the change if it makes you more comfortable.
If you are down, congrats and keep the momentum going.
If you are up, NO BIG DEAL. You aren’t in this for the short term scale reading. You are in this for life. The scale is just one tool that measure one byproduct of your healthier lifestyle. Nothing more. Be honest with yourself and MOVE ON.
Now, this post better get 111 weigh comments. There’s no reason to miss this “meeting!”
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
- A Post-Vacation Weigh In
- 20 Fun Yogurt Topping Ideas
- Home on this Sensational Sunday!
- Weekend Quote: Missing Happiness
- Running on Vacation
- A Pre-Vacation Wednesday Weigh In
- So, You Want to Run a Tough Mudder?
- What a Weekend!
- Weekend Quote: Right Not To Care
- Note to Self...
- Wednesday Weigh In: Just 1 Variable
- Ask Roni: Movie Snacks, Paleo, Finding Time, Maintenance, My Inspiration.
- Post Event Blah
- 2 Days-2 Tough Mudders-2 Minutes
- Women, Men and Beauty. I needed a good laugh.
- Does Anyone Mind if I Just Let My Brain Dump?
- Wednesday Weigh In: GOOOOOAAAAALLLL!
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.