- Blog Topics
Another great day at the beach! I don’t mean to rub it in but honestly, every day the water is getting better than the last. It’s 74 degrees and clearer than I’ve ever seen it. I’m either diving in waves with the 7 year old or playing in the surf with the 1 year old.
It really doesn’t get better than this. It just doesn’t.
Today, after the beach, I took the family on a 3 mile walk. It was my way of making up for missing my run this morning. I slept in instead. Hey, it is vacation after all.
I’m going to give it a go again tomorrow but there’s no alarm setting at the beach. :)
No food journal today. Not because I went crazy, just because there were a few more random nibbles and I don’t think I can recap it correctly. We did eat dinner at Surf Taco. I had a burrito bowl with brown rice, chicken and portobello mushrooms. Delicious! For dessert 1 scoop of chocolate chip mint ice cream that I shared with The Baby.
I love sharing things with The Baby. It’s one thing I know I’m going to miss when my boys are both grown.
I’m nibbling on strawberries now and watching Real Sports with the Husband. It’s time to chill.
Hope you had a great day!
Tagged with: beach
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
- A Post-Vacation Weigh In
- 20 Fun Yogurt Topping Ideas
- Home on this Sensational Sunday!
- Weekend Quote: Missing Happiness
- Running on Vacation
- A Pre-Vacation Wednesday Weigh In
- So, You Want to Run a Tough Mudder?
- What a Weekend!
- Weekend Quote: Right Not To Care
- Note to Self...
- Wednesday Weigh In: Just 1 Variable
- Ask Roni: Movie Snacks, Paleo, Finding Time, Maintenance, My Inspiration.
- Post Event Blah
- 2 Days-2 Tough Mudders-2 Minutes
- Women, Men and Beauty. I needed a good laugh.
- Does Anyone Mind if I Just Let My Brain Dump?
- Wednesday Weigh In: GOOOOOAAAAALLLL!
- My Heart Hurts
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.