- Blog Topics
That’s me after my run this morning. My WORD was it humid at 7:30 AM!
We discovered the The Moron Test and have become obsessed. It’s a lot of fun and teaches Little Guy to follow directions. Invaluable at his age.
For breakfast I made a smoothie with frozen peaches and vanilla.
I was so hot after the run I had no desire to eat. This totally hit the spot.
I sipped on it all morning while I got the kids ready to head out for a movie. We left a mess…
But I had big plans this afternoon to clean and organize my mess of a house.
The Husband was on a golf outing with his Dad and I braved a movie with both kids alone. The Little Guy’s been bugging me to see Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted.
Bean was mesmerized…
…during the previews. lol Once the movie started it was quite the juggling act. I ended up walking him up and down the hallways more than anything, but it was still fun. Ryan really liked it.
Afterwards we hung out at Barnes and Noble’s…
and ate lunch as Z-Burger.
I had a hamburger with every veggie in the house and the three of us shared a small fry.
We came home, put Bean down for nap and cleaned our butts off!
That’s the basement. I would have shown you a before picture but it literally took me a week to clean it. Today was just the finishing touches.
We headed upstairs for more chores and met Irish on the steps.
She’s such a goofball.
I was seriously on the cleaning warpath.
And I took the boys into battle with me.
When we finished the upstairs I jokingly collapsed on the hall floor and we had some fun.
He still loves superman.
Bean’s a fan too. :)
Best view in the world.
Getting ready for dinner was an adventure navigating "The Toddler’s" path of destruction.
I was making a chunky sauce out of chard we got at the farm…
…and juggling a seriously grumpy toddler.
But it all came together!
Dinner was ready just as The Husband walked through the door.
Everyone liked the pizza.
Love when I get good stuff in them!
We ended with a little walking practice…
and I finished cleaning up while The Husband put Bean to Bed.
Little Guy was watching Americans Funniest Home Videos on the iPad.
Today was truly a Sensational Sunday. I feel ready to tackle the week now that I’m not living in a disaster zone. Food journals will start back up tomorrow. I hit a little candy tonight after dinner and now I feel bleh. Damn sugar. I need to stay away.
Hope you had a great weekend!
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
- A Post-Vacation Weigh In
- 20 Fun Yogurt Topping Ideas
- Home on this Sensational Sunday!
- Weekend Quote: Missing Happiness
- Running on Vacation
- A Pre-Vacation Wednesday Weigh In
- So, You Want to Run a Tough Mudder?
- What a Weekend!
- Weekend Quote: Right Not To Care
- Note to Self...
- Wednesday Weigh In: Just 1 Variable
- Ask Roni: Movie Snacks, Paleo, Finding Time, Maintenance, My Inspiration.
- Post Event Blah
- 2 Days-2 Tough Mudders-2 Minutes
- Women, Men and Beauty. I needed a good laugh.
- Does Anyone Mind if I Just Let My Brain Dump?
- Wednesday Weigh In: GOOOOOAAAAALLLL!
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.