- Blog Topics
What a great Monday! I’m not quite sure how I did it, but I accomplished SO much: a run, a new logo for a new site (hint: I’ll be checking off something from my bucket list REAL SOON!,) grocery shopping, a long walk with my baby, a new recipe and corresponding post on GreenLiteBites, even a load of laundry!
It probably helped that Little guy was in camp so it was just Baby and me. We had fun too! He’s super into trains and mega block and stacking the sprinkles from the spice cabinet. :)
Anyway, I’m popping in before bed to share a quick video and my food journal.
I haven’t mentioned it in awhile but I am still training for that Tough Mudder in September. Saturday morning I work out with my friend, the trainer, and he always has new stuff for me to do. This weekend it was this…
He had me mix that into a circuit and hold it for 30 seconds I think. I felt it in my legs for 3 days. That’s how effective a move it is. I had to share.
My plan is to post at least 1 fun workout idea video a week. He really comes up with some non-traditional things that make working out fun.
Here’s my food journal today. I went a little spaghetti squash crazy.
It was that good!
|2 egg omelet with onion + peppers + spinach + tomato plus some melon||breakfast|
|2 servings of Spaghetti Squash and Tomato Bake (click here for the recipe)||Have to use up the squash and tomatoes from the farm share somehow!|
|Edameme||Nibbled while The Baby ate lunch|
|granola bar||afternoon snack|
|1 serving of Spaghetti Squash and Tomato Bake||I was hungry and it was still a couple of hours before dinner|
|leftover pork chop with a side of Spaghetti Squash and Tomato Bake||Yes, it’s that good! :)|
|Banana Soft serve made with strawberries and blueberries||I used the new Yonanas machine I got for my birthday!|
|4 mile run + a long walk with baby|
|I’ve been lazy in the water department.|
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
- A Post-Vacation Weigh In
- 20 Fun Yogurt Topping Ideas
- Home on this Sensational Sunday!
- Weekend Quote: Missing Happiness
- Running on Vacation
- A Pre-Vacation Wednesday Weigh In
- So, You Want to Run a Tough Mudder?
- What a Weekend!
- Weekend Quote: Right Not To Care
- Note to Self...
- Wednesday Weigh In: Just 1 Variable
- Ask Roni: Movie Snacks, Paleo, Finding Time, Maintenance, My Inspiration.
- Post Event Blah
- 2 Days-2 Tough Mudders-2 Minutes
- Women, Men and Beauty. I needed a good laugh.
- Does Anyone Mind if I Just Let My Brain Dump?
- Wednesday Weigh In: GOOOOOAAAAALLLL!
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.