- Blog Topics
Just popping in quick to share my food journal and our farm share this week. The Kids and I picked those raspberries, beans and cherry tomatoes. It was so fun! We also got edameme, a melon and a spaghetti squash!
Later, The Husband an I did dinner and movie. He chose sushi. Again. It cracks me up how obsessed he is with the California roll, but I welcome it over his old addiction of McDonald’s. :)
We saw Batman. I liked it but I was expecting more. I think the second in the trilogy was much better. Don’t throw stones, I know I’m in the minority. Everyone else seems to love it.
Anyway, just a quick food journal. I’m feeling really good these days. I almost grabbed a slice of pizza the babysitter left just because it was there and then I said to myself, no, no, I Like How It Feels. :)
|2 egg omelet with onion + peppers + spinach and a few bites of shredded wheat with frozen blueberries||back to my eggs!|
|Lemon Chobani||Late morning snack|
|Portobello panini||will share this on greenLiteBites. I made a light lunch using the last Portobello cap I bough last week.|
|cliff bar||snack ont he run split some with the kids|
|picking at the farm||cause I’m picking fresh veggies and I HAVE to taste test.|
|Split 4 maki rolls with the husband on out date night!||He’s obsessed and I’m totally ok with that! :)|
|popcorn + unsweetened iced tea||my go to movie treat!|
|rest day but I was out in the fields picking for about 45 minutes.|
|a little better today. Honestly, I’m just being lazy and not filling up my jug.|
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- What Are You Self-Conscious of?
- A Post-Birthday Father's Day
- Weekend Quote: Explode Beyond Your Limitations
- 3 New Food Finds
- Wednesday Weigh In: 3 Scale-Less Weeks!
- 5 Ways Ditching 'Perfect' has Made Me Happier, Healthier and More Successful
- Scenes from My Low-Key Sensational Sunday
- Weekend Quote: How would your life be different if…
- My Run Streak Continues with a Note About Committing
- Wednesday Weigh In!
- Let's Talk About Trigger Foods
- My Legs. What Legs?
- Avalanches Are Scary
- Weekend Quote: Uncomfortable
- Blog to Book: Musings from My Weight Loss Journey [Kindle Edition]
- A Weight-less Wednesday Weigh In
- Scenes From Our Memorial Monday
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.