It’s a bullet list kind of day…
- I’m rocking the journal and starting to feel a bit more balanced. It’s nice.
- I’m also coughing slightly less and think my chest cold is subsiding. Also nice.
- I haven’t worked out since Saturday. Right now I’m choosing sleep over early workouts. It feels right and I have no guilt but I’m started to miss the "my time." Not so nice. :(
- Tomorrow I leave with the kids to visit Mom. Looking forward to some family time.
- I was recently interviewed on SlimKicker
- I posted the new Black Bean & Cilantro Lettuce Wraps with Yellow Squash
- I also posted a quick Summer Lunch on the School Lunch Page.
- FitBloggin’ planning is in full swing. Will have some fun news to announce in the coming weeks!
- That’s about it! On to the journal…
|1 egg/2 egg white omelet with kale and bacon bits||I’ve been getting kale at the farm and it’s slowly replacing my spinach.|
|Maki combo for lunch – 1 california roll – 1 tuna and avocado roll both with brown rice, a garden salad with ginger dressing and a bowl of miso soup||SUCH a satisfying lunch! The Husband and I each got the combo on the way home from the doctors today.|
|Leftover Zucchini Turkey Burger (click here for the recipe) on a whole wheat bun, roasted beets, 1/2 sweet potato, 1/2 baked potato (I split each one with the kids) and a green salad||Dinner and they all ate beets… again! (Click here to see how I make them)|
|Banana Soft Serve with blueberries, cocoa and almond milk (click here for the recipe)||It was better than the leftover birthday cake The Boys were eating!|
|Skipped my normal morning BodyPump class. I’ve been choosing sleep over working at this week since I haven’t been feeling well. My cough is finally subsiding a little.|
|Only unsweetened tea and water again today. Can’t believe the difference it makes when I’m hitting the water jug!|