- Blog Topics
Happy Mother’s Day fellow Moms!
I have SO much to tell you but it’s late and I spend all my time video editing. That’s right. I’ve got it! I don’t think I’ve every been asked for anything more than this video. It’s cracking me up!
Without further ado..
Now… let me say this… It was AWESOME!
A fun, confidence building, physical, mental experience of a lifetime.
I attempted all obstacles across the (approximate) 12.5 mile run…
- Kiss of Mud: Completed.
- Arctic Enema: Competed.
- High Stepping: Completed.
- Berlin Walls #1: Completed with hoist help.
- Death March: Completed.
- Trench Warfare: Completed.
- Fire Walker: Completed.
- Devil’s Beard: Completed with help from fellow mudders holding the rope.
- Log Bog Jog: Completed.
- Hold Your Wood: Completed.
- Spider’s Web: Completed with help from fellow mudders holding the rope.
- Walk the Plank: Completed after a slight freak out :)
- Crawl Under: Completed (not sure if it’s considered an obstacle)
- Everest: Completed with help at the top.
- Electric Eel: Completed with a few screams.
- Berlin Walls #2: Completed with hoist help.
- Funky Monkey: ALMOST completed! Slipped out of my gloves 3/4 of the way across.
- Mud Mile: Completed.
- Boa Constrictor: Completed.
- Mystery Obstacle – The Rings: Attempted.
- Twinkle Toes: Completed.
- Electroshock Therapy: Completed with a few screams.
Wow. I think I still have to let that all sink in. I can’t believe I did it.
I FREAKIN’ DID IT!
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
- A Post-Vacation Weigh In
- 20 Fun Yogurt Topping Ideas
- Home on this Sensational Sunday!
- Weekend Quote: Missing Happiness
- Running on Vacation
- A Pre-Vacation Wednesday Weigh In
- So, You Want to Run a Tough Mudder?
- What a Weekend!
- Weekend Quote: Right Not To Care
- Note to Self...
- Wednesday Weigh In: Just 1 Variable
- Ask Roni: Movie Snacks, Paleo, Finding Time, Maintenance, My Inspiration.
- Post Event Blah
- 2 Days-2 Tough Mudders-2 Minutes
- Women, Men and Beauty. I needed a good laugh.
- Does Anyone Mind if I Just Let My Brain Dump?
- Wednesday Weigh In: GOOOOOAAAAALLLL!
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.