Happy Mother’s Day fellow Moms!
I have SO much to tell you but it’s late and I spend all my time video editing. That’s right. I’ve got it! I don’t think I’ve every been asked for anything more than this video. It’s cracking me up!
Without further ado..
Now… let me say this… It was AWESOME!
A fun, confidence building, physical, mental experience of a lifetime.
I attempted all obstacles across the (approximate) 12.5 mile run…
- Kiss of Mud: Completed.
- Arctic Enema: Competed.
- High Stepping: Completed.
- Berlin Walls #1: Completed with hoist help.
- Death March: Completed.
- Trench Warfare: Completed.
- Fire Walker: Completed.
- Devil’s Beard: Completed with help from fellow mudders holding the rope.
- Log Bog Jog: Completed.
- Hold Your Wood: Completed.
- Spider’s Web: Completed with help from fellow mudders holding the rope.
- Walk the Plank: Completed after a slight freak out :)
- Crawl Under: Completed (not sure if it’s considered an obstacle)
- Everest: Completed with help at the top.
- Electric Eel: Completed with a few screams.
- Berlin Walls #2: Completed with hoist help.
- Funky Monkey: ALMOST completed! Slipped out of my gloves 3/4 of the way across.
- Mud Mile: Completed.
- Boa Constrictor: Completed.
- Mystery Obstacle – The Rings: Attempted.
- Twinkle Toes: Completed.
- Electroshock Therapy: Completed with a few screams.
Wow. I think I still have to let that all sink in. I can’t believe I did it.
I FREAKIN’ DID IT!