- Blog Topics
Real quick tonight. I went out with a friend to FINALLY see the Hunger Games and we stayed out chit chatting a wee bit too late.
I can talk.
Anyway, I didn’t want to go to bed without sharing our first share!
That’s right, today was CSA pick up day better known to us as "Farm Day."
Here it is!
This is what we got…
- 2 Heads of Lettuce
- Greens mix (a salad mix of lettuce, tat soi, baby kale, arugula, mizuna)
- Bunch Kohlrabi – Click here to learn more when we tried them the first time.
- Hakurei Turnips
- Kale – Click here for to see us making Kale Chips. :)
- Yukina Savoy (a Green like spinach)
- Boc Choi
- Strawberries (pick-your-own)
Little guy had so much fun. Here he is washing the strawberries.
I didn’t have much time to clean and prep everything tonight, but I did use lots of stuff for dinner.
I made quick tacos out of leftover turkey meat from yesterday, black beans, leftover corn and red pepper. They were DELICIOUS!
I decided to put mine on the fresh lettuce leaves.
The lettuce looked so good and I knew I’d be overdosing on popcorn later. Why not?
The husband had traditional tortillas…
and The Little Guy had a quesadillas made with the taco fillings and some greens.
Little Bean had everything deconstructed.
I LOVE taco night. It’s so easy to make light and everyone is happy.
oh! and even The Husband had a salad with all out fresh greens today. I snapped this as proof!
Ok, got to go to bed. We have a super busy day tomorrow. I’m starting with a workout, then baseball, and then 2 birthday parties back to back. Yikes!
I’m just gonna go with the flow. :)
Oh! and no snacking besides my popcorn tonight. I am really on a roll!
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Taking a Wednesday Weigh In Moment
- Yippee for Vine on Android!
- What Are You Self-Conscious of?
- A Post-Birthday Father's Day
- Weekend Quote: Explode Beyond Your Limitations
- 3 New Food Finds
- Wednesday Weigh In: 3 Scale-Less Weeks!
- 5 Ways Ditching 'Perfect' has Made Me Happier, Healthier and More Successful
- Scenes from My Low-Key Sensational Sunday
- Weekend Quote: How would your life be different if…
- My Run Streak Continues with a Note About Committing
- Wednesday Weigh In!
- Let's Talk About Trigger Foods
- My Legs. What Legs?
- Avalanches Are Scary
- Weekend Quote: Uncomfortable
- Blog to Book: Musings from My Weight Loss Journey [Kindle Edition]
- A Weight-less Wednesday Weigh In
- Scenes From Our Memorial Monday
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.