- Blog Topics
…I, we, seized the entire weekend! I mean we seriously sucked the marrow out of it. These pictures were taken in order starting Saturday morning.
That’s a frame from one of this weeks Tough Mudder Training video. I’ll post more tomorrow!
Big Brothers are the best breakfast entertainers.
My giant egg/multiple egg white omelet with onion, spinach and bacon bits.
The Husband reading about our new compost bin. I picked one up from the county at a discount and then hit up Trader Joe’s WITH my re-usable shopping bags. I’m trying! :)
Glove prep and sword play.
Lunch! I had A Cuban-esque Sandwich. The boys requested hot dogs and carrot sticks.
Ready for the park!
Running the bases.
Walking the grounds.
Sliding. For more picture of the Little Bean’s Weekend check out Toddler Times. I’ll be sharing more there tomorrow! I just can’t help myself! Update: It’s posted! Click here for Little Bean Weekend Adventures!
Post park treat!
It was too nice out NOT to wash the cars.
Out to dinner with friends. I shared a vegetable delight with Little Bean. He ate a little tofu, broccoli, noodles and rice. I’m not giving up on my he eats what we eat rule. Click here too see what I’m talking about.
Carnival’s in town! The boys HAD to go on the Tilt-a-Whirl.
Best. Face. EVER.
The next morning. . .
Pre 9 mile run this morning! I listened to podcasts and enjoyed the hour and half out pounding the pavement. Well, actually it was just over 1:41. Not bad with 2 weeks until the half!
Brothers bonding over waffles.
My Walking Buddy.
I left the boys EXHAUSTED! (We came home from our hike the same time Dad came home from his football game.)
I had a date with a friend at Cold Stone and then we went to see The Cabin in the Woods. A very entertaining flick for my fellow horror movie fans.
Dinner on the grill! Click here to see what I did with those pineapple slices!
I cooked. He played. Little Bean ate. And Dad weed wacked.
It was the most amazing, active, product, weekend EVER.
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Yippee for Vine on Android!
- What Are You Self-Conscious of?
- A Post-Birthday Father's Day
- Weekend Quote: Explode Beyond Your Limitations
- 3 New Food Finds
- Wednesday Weigh In: 3 Scale-Less Weeks!
- 5 Ways Ditching 'Perfect' has Made Me Happier, Healthier and More Successful
- Scenes from My Low-Key Sensational Sunday
- Weekend Quote: How would your life be different if…
- My Run Streak Continues with a Note About Committing
- Wednesday Weigh In!
- Let's Talk About Trigger Foods
- My Legs. What Legs?
- Avalanches Are Scary
- Weekend Quote: Uncomfortable
- Blog to Book: Musings from My Weight Loss Journey [Kindle Edition]
- A Weight-less Wednesday Weigh In
- Scenes From Our Memorial Monday
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.