- Blog Topics
Happy mid-weekend guys! I normally don’t blog on Saturdays but I had to pop in and share my new toy…
After killing my phone during last years Zombie run and with the Tough Mudder fast approaching, I thought it was time to equip myself properly. My goal is to capture, archive, and most importantly, share my experience in events. I want you to see what I see.
After much research I decided the best way to do that is with the GoPro camera.
From the manufacturer..
GoPro cameras are used by more professional athletes, sports filmmakers and core enthusiasts than any other camera in the world. The HD HERO2: Outdoor Edition is the most advanced GoPro camera yet. Wearable and gear mountable, waterproof to 197′ (60m), capable of capturing professional full 170º wide angle 1080p video and 11 megapixel photos at a rate of 10 photos per second, the HD HERO2 is the world’s most versatile camera. Whether your goal is to capture a great day out with friends or you’re gunning for the cover of a magazine, the HD HERO2: Outdoor Edition can help you nail it and look like a HERO.
I’m psyched! How much fun is this thing gonna be?!
It takes stills…
That’s me, sitting on my stoop, eating a banana, waiting for my ride to the event.
I left the setting on wide angle. I kind of like the fish eye effect.
But it also takes high quality video…
Now, I held the camera so please accept my apologies for the shakiness, especially at the end. I was booking it! :)
I have a head mount that came with the camera and I’m considering a chest one, but honestly, I like the control of holding it. It’s so darn small it doesn’t bother me at all. We’ll see. It’s probably going to depend on the event I’m running.
Overall it’s a fun little camera and I’m hopping to get some great footage to share on the blog. Let me know what you think of the video. That is if you can stomach the shakiness. I REALLY had fun grabbing clips and capturing my experience.
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
- A Post-Vacation Weigh In
- 20 Fun Yogurt Topping Ideas
- Home on this Sensational Sunday!
- Weekend Quote: Missing Happiness
- Running on Vacation
- A Pre-Vacation Wednesday Weigh In
- So, You Want to Run a Tough Mudder?
- What a Weekend!
- Weekend Quote: Right Not To Care
- Note to Self...
- Wednesday Weigh In: Just 1 Variable
- Ask Roni: Movie Snacks, Paleo, Finding Time, Maintenance, My Inspiration.
- Post Event Blah
- 2 Days-2 Tough Mudders-2 Minutes
- Women, Men and Beauty. I needed a good laugh.
- Does Anyone Mind if I Just Let My Brain Dump?
- Wednesday Weigh In: GOOOOOAAAAALLLL!
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.