- Blog Topics
This morning started bright and early with a Tough Mudder session. Normally it’s Saturday mornings but yesterday I ran the Sole of the City 10k so moved a few things around.
We met at 6:30 this morning and it was great! I’ll post a little more about it tomorrow. I recorded 1 fun video and snapped this photo in the car before heading home.
oh and yup. I joined Instagram. FINALLY now that it’s on the Droid. To be honest, I’m still trying to figure it all out. I’m more of a web girl than a phone girl and it’s more app based than I’m used to.
When I got home Ryan greeted me at the door all excited. He said I needed to see his "messy room." I told him we would be cleaning today and his room was a total disaster.
I could tell by the way he was acting that he already did it and I was so proud of him. Here it was barely 8AM and he woke up, cleaned his room and got dressed all while The Husband and Little Bean slept.
We had breakfast. I know it’s weird but I had leftovers.
Nothing else sounded good and I was out of eggs. :(
We had a good morning. Little Bean wasn’t feeling 100% so we just chilled a little.
Then it was down to business. The boys organized clothes….
while I cleaned the bathrooms.
After cleaning the upstairs and starting the laundry it was lunch time.
The Husband and Little Bean were both napping so it was just us. I had a leftover Salmon burger and Little Guy had leftover chinese food.
In the afternoon Little Guy and I had a Special Agent Birthday party to attend. We left the 2 sleepy heads at home watching soccer.
Our instructions said to arrive in disguise.
That is Cheetah Boy. We made the mask a few weeks ago and he’s been wearing it almost daily.
Once we arrived additional disguises were supplied.
There was Secret Agent Training,
and many other agent duties. It was a great party. Perfect for 15 – 7 year olds and so creative. They even had a homemade bomb shaped birthday cake!
I was planning on hitting the grocery store on the way home but honestly, I just didn’t have it in me. I’ll go sometime during with week. It was raining and cold and I was TIRED.
Instead we came home and planned our Sunday Picnic. I made a fun pizza in honor of Cheetah Boy…
The Boys played in the living room they just cleaned.
Little Bean finally decided to join us.
He slept most of the day but boy did he need it. I think his molars are really coming in. His drool’s been like a faucet, he was running a slight temp, and he was uncharacteristically GRUMPY!
This week our Sunday movie was The Lost World: Jurassic Park. We watched. We folded.
We annoyed the cat.
It was a great day. :)
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
- This Just in...
- A Post-Vacation Weigh In
- 20 Fun Yogurt Topping Ideas
- Home on this Sensational Sunday!
- Weekend Quote: Missing Happiness
- Running on Vacation
- A Pre-Vacation Wednesday Weigh In
- So, You Want to Run a Tough Mudder?
- What a Weekend!
- Weekend Quote: Right Not To Care
- Note to Self...
- Wednesday Weigh In: Just 1 Variable
- Ask Roni: Movie Snacks, Paleo, Finding Time, Maintenance, My Inspiration.
- Post Event Blah
- 2 Days-2 Tough Mudders-2 Minutes
- Women, Men and Beauty. I needed a good laugh.
- Does Anyone Mind if I Just Let My Brain Dump?
- Wednesday Weigh In: GOOOOOAAAAALLLL!
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.