- Blog Topics
I had the most awesome day and it all started with my new friend here, Mr. Tire.
I’ve asked The Trainer (my old friend) to help me prepare for the Tough Mudder with one outdoor training session a week. He does these creative outdoor workouts and today we had fun with 2 tires and a few cinder blocks.
I know it’s gonna sounds utterly ridiculous but I actually had fun! It was hard, there’s no doubt about it, but nothing beats that strong, confident, "holy crap I’m FIT" feeling.
And that’s how I felt. I’m proud of myself for checking off every training session this past week.
I came home to this…
He’s totally hooked on his morning egg. I made one and had it ready before I left because as you may know, The Husband can’t boil water let alone fry an egg, but he can sure fold laundry! lol
I made myself the MOST AMAZING BOWL OF OATMEAL EVER for breakfast.
Sorry, I can’t help but scream it. I don’t think I’ll ever eat oatmeal any other way. It’s that good.
After breakfast we headed for some laundry sorting fun…
…and finger throwing.
He cracks me UP! We were joking about something. I can’t even remember but it was funny.
The rest of morning was spent cleaning.
Our reward was putting together our last Heroica game, the Caverns Of Nathuz.
Yup. I made another Grilled Beet Sandwich. It’s that good! Plus I have an open can of beets to use up. ;)
Sometimes she just so stoic.
I took both boys to store.
We have a lot of fun together, even at the grocery store.
We had even more when we got home.
I multitasked while putting the groceries away and made Little Guy’s lunch.
I’ll show you what came home tomorrow on the School Lunch Idea page.
Once everything was put away we played a game of Heroica with all sets connected…
…while enjoying some new popcorn we found.
It’s REALLY good and was on sale for $1 a bag!
Here’s me, in my Helmet of Protection, winning.
I must admit, it’s a pretty fun game once you figure out some base house rules.
Soon it was time for our new Sensational Sunday tradition, a movie picnic!
I made chicken legs, baked sweet potato fries and roasted asparagus. No forks needed. :)
Little Bean wasn’t much into Revenge of the Sith but he still had fun.
The movie’s now over, the kids are in bed and someone’s keeping me company while I blog. :)
It was a great, productive day and I’m ready to face the week.
Hope you had a fabulous weekend!
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Taking a Wednesday Weigh-In Moment
- Yippee for Vine on Android!
- What Are You Self-Conscious of?
- A Post-Birthday Father's Day
- Weekend Quote: Explode Beyond Your Limitations
- 3 New Food Finds
- Wednesday Weigh In: 3 Scale-Less Weeks!
- 5 Ways Ditching 'Perfect' has Made Me Happier, Healthier and More Successful
- Scenes from My Low-Key Sensational Sunday
- Weekend Quote: How would your life be different if…
- My Run Streak Continues with a Note About Committing
- Wednesday Weigh In!
- Let's Talk About Trigger Foods
- My Legs. What Legs?
- Avalanches Are Scary
- Weekend Quote: Uncomfortable
- Blog to Book: Musings from My Weight Loss Journey [Kindle Edition]
- A Weight-less Wednesday Weigh In
- Scenes From Our Memorial Monday
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.