These links have been building up and there just never seemed to be a good time to share them.
Here goes nothing…
- I’m not sure if you remember but I was nominated for Shape Magazine’s 2011 best Inspiring Weight Loss Blogs. Well, I WON! Not only did I win best weight loss blog, I won best overall! Part of the prize was to record a video for Shape.com. I hope to have more info soon!
- I was listed on WeightTraining.com’s 20 Weight Lifting Success Stories. Not sure how they found me but I was flattered!
- I accepted an offer to be on the Advisory Committee for BlogHer’s HealthMinder Day. How fun is that?!
- I was interviewed by FastRecipes.com about pork. Yes, you read that correctly. Pork.
- I made the list of 10 Weight Loss Bloggers You Should Follow on MSN’s Fitbie!
Ok, enough bragging. Time to shamelessly plug my own stuff around the interwebs.
- I’ve been a bit inactive on GreenLiteBites since posting my latest tuna burger idea. I have a new quick recipe in the works and I just posted another suspiciously empty lunch box on the school lunch idea page.
- On Baby’s First Year I just posted some non-toy gift ideas as Little Bean’s first birthday approaches. Yup, you heard that right. FIRST BIRTHDAY. Didn’t I just announce the pregnancy?!?
- Fun FitBloggin’ announcement coming soon! I’ve been posting a few sessions descriptions but so excited about few things in the works! Fingers crossed for next week!
That’s it. That’s all I got. How was that for a brag fest?
Ok, back to my hot cocoa and John Stewart. :)