- Blog Topics
The day started slow and low key. Little Guy stayed the night at a friend’s house so laundry sorting was quite boring.
No laundry bombs. :(
But SOMEONE soon woke up to keep me company. :)
We headed downstairs for some breakfast and I made a little bowl of heaven…
After breakfast we cleaned up…
and sorted Bean’s hand me downs….
He’s getting so big I had to pluck out all the too small stuff and add in some bigger items from the hand me down box in the closet.
Nap time for Bean meant blogging time for Mom. I posted real quick on Poop Butterflies. Tomorrow marks a special week and I wanted to spread the word. Click here for the details.
Around noon I left to pick up Little Guy and we stopped on the way to home to take mug shots…
err, I mean Passport photos. I want to start to take the family more places besides "the shore" and it seems a passport is a must, but what a pain in the patootie!
When we got home I made lunch for the boys…
They are BOTH eating grilled cheese. Can you believe it?
I had a new tuna burger I made. I’ll share the recipe on GreenLiteBites this week!
After lunch a short run with a friend…
I have some fun race/event news but I’m holding off a bit until I see the doctor on Wednesday. I’m feeling MUCH better but I want to get her opinion before I commit fully.
When I got back we had a a little snack.
For those that have been with me awhile here online you know how much that photo makes me smile. Click here for a blast from our mango past.
I also made his lunch for tomorrow while I had the chance. I knew we were going to have a busy night.
We had a little fun doing a scavenger hunt in our giant family fun pad.
I’d share a link as this was one of our favorite Christmas gifts this year but I can’t find it online anywhere! I think my friend got it at Sam’s Club. It’s a HUGE picture find book. Little Guy loves it!
Then we headed out for a night soccer game but first, dinner…
We stopped at Panera. I got the black bean soup and the salmon salad with a side of whole grain baguette. I have a panera rule that works for me. I always get a "You Pick 2" If I get a sandwich with the soup (cause I ALWAYS get soup–love it!) I get an apple on the side. If I go with a salad then I get bread on the side. I mean how can you go to panera and not get bread somehow?!
Oh! and I ALWAYS get dressing on the side.
I always feel good after a Panera meal, satisfied and not weighed down.
Anyway, then it was off to the game…
They got slaughtered again but Little Guy did so good! He’s started to understand the game a bit.
On the way home we stopped for ice cream at McDs. I’m seriously obsessed with their cones lately.
When we got home I got a finger in motion when I mentioned the laundry wasn’t done.
He’s been making me laugh so hard and we’ve both been getting our digs in. Don’t tell him I told you this, but I smile just thinking about him anymore. I think Valentine’s day this week is making me more mushy then I already am. :)
Before bed we got a little more play time in…
I’m ending with this photo. One of two that inspired this post on Baby’s First year.
I can’t be live how fast this past year has flown by.
ok, must go to bed. I hope you had a fabulous weekend!
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Taking a Wednesday Weigh-In Moment
- Yippee for Vine on Android!
- What Are You Self-Conscious of?
- A Post-Birthday Father's Day
- Weekend Quote: Explode Beyond Your Limitations
- 3 New Food Finds
- Wednesday Weigh In: 3 Scale-Less Weeks!
- 5 Ways Ditching 'Perfect' has Made Me Happier, Healthier and More Successful
- Scenes from My Low-Key Sensational Sunday
- Weekend Quote: How would your life be different if…
- My Run Streak Continues with a Note About Committing
- Wednesday Weigh In!
- Let's Talk About Trigger Foods
- My Legs. What Legs?
- Avalanches Are Scary
- Weekend Quote: Uncomfortable
- Blog to Book: Musings from My Weight Loss Journey [Kindle Edition]
- A Weight-less Wednesday Weigh In
- Scenes From Our Memorial Monday
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.