It’s a new year and I’m setting a new Podcast Schedule! I realize they’ve been few and far between this past year and I’m sorry. Blame the baby. It’s his fault. ;)
My goal for 2012 is one podcast a month. I think it’s realistic and I don’t want to make any promises I can’t keep. That being said the podcasts themselves will be longer. I thought it would be hard to talk that long but apparently I’m a chatterbox. I think you already knew that.
- Making the switch from Medifast to Weight Watchers
- Weight Watchers online, face-to-face or on my own?
- My take on organic foods, CSA, produce picks.
- Tips for college student living abroad.
- Advice for fellow snackers.
- Body image stuff <- the question that makes me cry. ugh.
- How did I get started? My motivated and how I find the time.
Podcast Version/Audio Only
Don’t miss the next podcast! Click here to subscribe via RSS or here for iTunes.
- Our First CSA Experience – Produce Pick: Kohlrabi
- Produce Pick: Parsnip
- Click here to search LocalHarvest to find a CSA farm near you!
- My self acceptance post.
No interest in watching an hour video? Here’s a few other my other recent posts elsewhere….
- Childcare and the Work at Home Mom
- Hey Kid, What Have You Been Drinking? 10 Funny “Drunk” Baby Photos
- Ham and Cheese Crescent Roll Ups
- Introducing Our New Weekly Chat Schedule and Chat Leaders on BlogToLose!
- Aaaaand FitBloggin Tickets go on sale tomorrow!