Weekly Tracker Template

My new weekly tracker spreadsheet is working like a charm! I’m using it to track old Weight Watcher Points, but you can really use it for anything. Here is the template embedded click here to download the Excel spreadsheet or here to save a copy in google docs. It contains all the formulas to calculate the totals.

Hope it helps! Let me know if you have any questions in the comments.

Jamie

December 16, 2011

Thank you for sharing! I really wish WW would listen! No success with PP system!

Ann

December 17, 2011

I’m so glad you shared this! Do you happen to have something that will calculate the point values?

Shannon

December 17, 2011

Thank you so much for sharing this! This is exactly what I’ve been looking for!!

Cwill

December 17, 2011

Thanks Roni!!! I have been reading your blog for years and I love it. Thanks so much for the tracker. I am commited to tracking everthing in the new year!! Thanks

Bridget

December 17, 2011

Brillant ..Thank You Roni..I love it..

AJ

December 17, 2011

yay yay yay! Thank you for this!!

Vi

December 17, 2011

Roni, THANK YOU!

You’re the best :)

Camille

December 18, 2011

Hi Roni, just wanted to leave you a lil note of encouragement. I think i find it extremely encouraging that you are tracking again; I am seeing it as a kind of “course correction” in that maybe you saw your self going down a path you didn’t like, and are just taking the time to “correct” yourself and get back on the right path. It is showing me that it IS possible to have a healthy relationship with food, but to not be on weight watchers forever. It is simply using the tool that weight watchers taught you to use WHEN you NEED to use it. Plain & simple. This is definitely NOT my first time OP, but I am working hard to make it my last. It is absolutely the longest i’ve stayed on plan (12 weeks now) and i KNOW that reading your blog & utilizing the support i’ve found on twitter has helped me stick with it with a determination i’ve never had before. That is all. Thanks again for being a great role model

sue

December 18, 2011

I too am so happy to have this additional tool. Are there any others out there on this website who are over 70? I would love to be able to correspond with you as I think that although our problems with body image etc are very similar at any age,there are problems that are specific to us over the 70 age group. Hope to hear from you.

Kelly W

December 18, 2011

I would also love to know if there is a site or any other resource where I could access pt values for foods from the “old” ww plan. Thanks for sharing the template!

Kim (@zurichnee)

December 18, 2011

Thanks for generously sharing your tracker! Feels like I got an early Christmas present! WW, here I come…again! I liked the “old” plan, it worked…so I’m going to be diligent and get back to it! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Kelly Cheesehead

December 19, 2011

I love the old weight watcher plan much much better. Just could not get into the new PP….way too time consuming!

Melissa

December 28, 2011

Roni- is this winning points with the 35 flex? I found an old bunch of sliders with 4 point fiber cap from when I lost with WW before. I forget, did exercise points carry over on this plan or did you have to use them up the day? When I started it was 123 , then winning points, then flex.

December 30, 2011

Melissa – I don’t know winning points. I count based on the flex program. It does use the 4 g of fiber cap. Exercise points did not carry over. They had to be used with in the day.

Side note: you can use the file to track anything you like. Even cals. I just happen to be using points.

Melissa

December 30, 2011

@Roni – Are you not using your exercise points since that is not on the template?

I found the info. Winning points had a 4 g fiber cap and you ate a range say like 18 – 23 based on your weight. For example, you could eat 18 and bank five if you wanted. You could earn and bank up to 4 exercise points a day. So if you ate the low end of your range you could possibly bank a max of 9 points per day using those 5 uneaten points and the 4 earned in exercise. But on any given splurge day, you could only use a max of 10 banked points. I just found about 10 sliders I grabbed when the plan changed to flex!

December 30, 2011

I never tracked AP officially. Just dipped more into weekly flex. It always worked for me but I can think of a few ways to add them in the template though. I may do that!

Melissa

December 30, 2011

Roni – I don’t think I ever used them on winning points. I feel I make the most errors when I guess my intensity level during exercise, so I think using the weekly is more accurate.

December 30, 2011

Totally agree!

Debbie

January 5, 2012

What do you mean by “formulas to calculate the totals”?

January 5, 2012

I mean you just put the number in for what you ate and the file calculates totals and manages weekly remaining for you. It’s all automated.

Casey

March 8, 2012

I haven’t counted points in a year (literally). I was going to try to do WW on my own for a while and see how it goes since I still have my stuff. Are they still doing the points plus program or has it changed? I was getting 29 points, and you and I weigh about the same, but it looks like you are getting 21?

March 8, 2012

I was counting old points. Never got on board with the new program. Sorry for the confusion!