Are we seriously entering 2012? When did "the future" happen?
Looking back through the archives always gets me excited for what’s in store. Here’s what I plucked for 2011…
- A Resolution Run to Remember
- 5 Ways to Rescue Your New Year’s Resolution (The Weight Watchers Ice Cream Video!)
- My Cookbook is Published!
- Weekend Quote: Embracing YOU
- Roni’s Pregnancy Week 36 – 9 Months! (3 days before Little Bean was born!)
- New Baby Pics from St. Patrick’s Day Through This Sensational Sunday!
- Getting Out of My Own Way
- Weekend Quote: Who Looks Worse?
- Video Update, a Weigh In and a Small “Only” Rant
- 5 “Old” Weight Watchers Resources (NOT PointsPlus)
- I’m a Bad Weight Loss Blogger
- It’s So Much More Than How I Look in a Bathing Suit.
- “We run because we can.”
- What Can You Accomplish in 15 Minutes?
- 13.1 Miles of Sensational Sunday-ness!
- Getting Out the Door
- Ignoring the Peanut Gallery
- 5 Ways to Fight The Funk –How Roni Get’s Her Groove Back
- Weekend Quote: Find Your “Basketball”
- Best. Compliment. Ever.
Want to go back even further?
- Click here for my Top 20 of 2010 OR
- Click here for my Top 20 of 2009 OR
- Click here for my Top 20 of 2008! or
- Simply dive into all my archives I didn’t do top posts until 2008. :~)