- Blog Topics
I meant to post this (well, these) yesterday, but I got distracted by cleaning out my closet. I know, sad. Right?
Anyway, it’s time I host a giveaway for MYSELF. I’ve been sitting on quite a few copies of the GreenLiteBites book and all they are doing is collecting dust in my closet. Not cool!
So I decided to give them away on ALL of my sites. That’s right.. all of them. By the way, I’ve decided I really am a nut ball with the blogs. I mean FIVE? Really? What is wrong with me?
The sad thing is I have ideas for more! Not that I’m acting on them, it’s just the way my brain works.
Anyway, If you didn’t know, I self-published a book called GreenLiteBites: Favorites From the First 3 Years. It’s a full color, photograph rich cookbook containing 80 pages of recipes and ideas for lighter, healthier meals from GreenLiteBites.com. Here’s a peak inside…
Leave a comment to be entered in a random drawing for the book. I’ll be picking 5 random winners from RonisWeigh.com on September 20, 2011. If you aren’t one of the lucky winners use the code EX9MPHR6 when you order for 20% off! Click here to use the code today!
This is a multi-site giveaway! That’s right, I’m giving away 5 copies on each of my 5 websites. Feel free to enter on any or all sites…
- The Great GreenLiteBites Book Giveaway on GreenLiteBites
- The Great GreenLiteBites Book Giveaway BlogToLose
- The Great GreenLiteBites Book Giveaway RoniNoone
- The Great GreenLiteBites Book Giveaway PoopButterflies
Note: I will ship ANYWHERE! Only 1 entry per site will count.
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Yippee for Vine on Android!
- What Are You Self-Conscious of?
- A Post-Birthday Father's Day
- Weekend Quote: Explode Beyond Your Limitations
- 3 New Food Finds
- Wednesday Weigh In: 3 Scale-Less Weeks!
- 5 Ways Ditching 'Perfect' has Made Me Happier, Healthier and More Successful
- Scenes from My Low-Key Sensational Sunday
- Weekend Quote: How would your life be different if…
- My Run Streak Continues with a Note About Committing
- Wednesday Weigh In!
- Let's Talk About Trigger Foods
- My Legs. What Legs?
- Avalanches Are Scary
- Weekend Quote: Uncomfortable
- Blog to Book: Musings from My Weight Loss Journey [Kindle Edition]
- A Weight-less Wednesday Weigh In
- Scenes From Our Memorial Monday
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.