- Blog Topics
I’m getting pretty good at this going to bed early thing so I’m going to cut this short, and just share a few photos of my day….
9 miles today! only 2 weeks until the half. This is the breakdown of each mile.
I came home to my boys and we had breakfast.
I started with a Dark Chocolate Banana Almond Smoothie and had some eggs with some "happy" toast.
I had the BEST company at breakfast.
Then the boys worked on our LEGO Calendar.
We were a couple of days late for the new month.
The family hit the grocery store and I went a little nuts in the produce department. (notice The Husband in the background, he was venting about the Notre Dame game NOT my produce. lol)
We decided to snack on some pears.
Then it was GRILLING time! We had friends coming over.
Little Guy caught a Black and Yellow Garden Spider after dinner.
She was beautifully creepy!
It was hot enough for super soakers…
fun enough for smores…
and got dark enough for flash lights.
Really a fabulous day! I had a bit too many Mike’s Light Hard Lemonades so excuse any typos above my normal 5 or so. ;)
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Yippee for Vine on Android!
- What Are You Self-Conscious of?
- A Post-Birthday Father's Day
- Weekend Quote: Explode Beyond Your Limitations
- 3 New Food Finds
- Wednesday Weigh In: 3 Scale-Less Weeks!
- 5 Ways Ditching 'Perfect' has Made Me Happier, Healthier and More Successful
- Scenes from My Low-Key Sensational Sunday
- Weekend Quote: How would your life be different if…
- My Run Streak Continues with a Note About Committing
- Wednesday Weigh In!
- Let's Talk About Trigger Foods
- My Legs. What Legs?
- Avalanches Are Scary
- Weekend Quote: Uncomfortable
- Blog to Book: Musings from My Weight Loss Journey [Kindle Edition]
- A Weight-less Wednesday Weigh In
- Scenes From Our Memorial Monday
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
- Weekend Quote: Comfort Zone
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.