My Day In Pictures.

Breakfast with my Little Guy

Oatmeal for my Baby… :)

Some protein for Mom.

1 egg, egg whites, onion, zucchini, ham and spinach.

Delicious!

A little monthly planning.

Laundry bombs!

Legos with Dad.

Organizing Little Guy’s Clothes before school starts.

LUNCH! Tuna Salad Caprese Style

Play time.

Dance time.

Went a little nutty at the grocery store.

Prepping for the week.

Someone was curious! :)

Stocked up!

Dinner. Store bought rotisserie chicken, a few leftover fries, broccoli and cauliflower.

Dessert! Little bugger took a bite of my cookie.

Day ended fabulously with 6 miles.

Amanda

August 28, 2011

I have to know where you found the hanging basket. I’ve been looking for one forever!

Looks like a fabulous day! Ryan looks so…big! Here’s hoping he has a great first day !!

August 29, 2011

Bed Bath and Beyond. It was the only one I could find!

Oh! and school canceled on the first day. Power outages. Ugh.

Sana

August 29, 2011

What an amazing :)! You got sooo much accomplished :)!

Karena

August 29, 2011

Love the day in pics posts! Did they build the entire lego village? My kids would go ape over that!!

August 29, 2011

They did but over the past few months.

Marissa

August 29, 2011

I love they way I feel after I stock up on veggies and fruits for the week. I love the picture post too! I’m in awe of your running. I’m still doing 5k’s but you inspire me;-) Have fun with the kiddos today!

Dawn, Lay Down My Idols

August 29, 2011

<3 Love the pics! Little guys are changing so much. Love the smiles and bare chests! ;)
    Dawn

Annalisa

August 29, 2011

i really am curious — 1) how do you get time to run for an hour? 2) does your milk supply decrease with heavy exercise? I have a 3 month old and feel like an hour to myself seems impossible. I’ve been exercising in 10 minute chunks and getting walks in. I miss hardcore exercise.

August 29, 2011

Annalisa – Normally I run after bed time. I don’t “get” the time I “make” the time. Haven’t noticed any issues with my milk but I’ve worked up to the hour. At 3 months I didn’t run more that 20-30 minutes. You’ll get there.. baby steps!

Lauren

Roni,
    I love your blog and read every day. I am pregnant with twins and due in October. Looking forward to getting back into my fitness routine and wondering what app you use for your runs and where I can find it.

August 29, 2011

Lauren – It’s all here…. http://ronisweigh.com/2009/03/my-running-partner-the-ipodnike.html

Lisa (sunnystl)

August 29, 2011

WOW out of ALLL that I notice the LEGOS! My daughter would go crazy…. she loves to play legos… lol And she is 11.. but still fun! :)
    I went crazy for fruits and veggies this week too… everything looked so good!

Kathleen

August 29, 2011

Roni ~ I LOVE your picture posts – I have been reading your blog for the last few years and you are an inspiration! Have a great week.

PS : Ryan is adorable

Fran

August 29, 2011

Your omelet looks amazing, I have to stop being so lazy and eat a good breakfast. Do you saute the veggies before tossing them on the eggs?? (and I’m up to 8 miles now with my half training too! It will be my first long race since before my first was born….)

And I have to say I am so inspired to start a lego village with my kids now, if I could only find the space to leave it out…. And good grief – I don’t think we have the blocks to make such beautiful townhouses!!!!

Tara

August 29, 2011

very wonderful Sunday! Love it!

Paula

August 29, 2011

I love it! Pictures speak volumes. Yours tell me that you are so happy and have a very loving family. I am envious.

August 29, 2011

Fran – I do. I saute everything in the skillet with some non-stick cooking spray. Then remove it, add the egg and put the veggies on top. Works perfectly for me!

As for the Legos.. we are trying to figure out WHAT to do with them. lol thinking of shelves in the basement.

Oh! and the townhouses are sets… http://amzn.to/nSKtRM

Sabrina

August 29, 2011

You are awesome. how do you get so much done in one day?

Michelle

August 30, 2011

What a great run to end a fabulous day!

Leslie

August 30, 2011

That looks like one happy family! Makes me miss when my three 20-somethings were little. I promise that it only gets better! Now they’re adults who are as goofy and fun as your little guys are!