That’s how I fought the funk today. It was all about the boys. :)
We danced. We had lunch with friends. Read Books. Walked to the park.
We just… were.
I needed this. :)
Oh and when you need a pick me up… let the 6 year old choose the music. May I present “Ryan’s Awesome Mix” :)
- We R Who We R by Ke$ha
- Dynamite by Taio Cruz
- I Like to Move It by will.i.am
- Sugarfoot by Black Joe Lewis & The Honeybears
- Rock Lobster by The B-52’s
- Go, Go, Go by The Backyardigans
- Into Action by Tim Armstrong
- Shout (Parts 1 and 2) by The Isley Brothers
- Johnny Be Good by Chuck Berry
- Fire Burning by Sean Kingston
In other news…
- I share why I like changing diapers on Baby’s First Year. Weird. I know.
- Posted a new salad idea on GreenLiteBites, The Leftover BBQ Salad
|The Leftover BBQ Salad||Strange breakfast, I know, but I’ve been wanting to make this salad for days!|
|Seared Tuna Appetizer with cucumber salad and 2 mozzarella sticks||Out to lunch. Didn’t NEED that extra mozzarella stick but it was just sitting there looking so tasty.|
|Lite yogurt cup over strawberries||One of my favorite summertime treats!|
|The last of the leftover Chickpea and Tomato Salad with Fresh Basil plus some quick sugar snap peas and leftover potatoes||This is the last meal I can squeeze out of leftovers this week. :)|
|Walk to the park.|
|Not as much water as yesterday but did good. About to have my vitamins now.|