I don’t have much time today but I couldn’t go to bed without at least a quick update.
Today is my 35th birthday. Yup, that’s a 3 and a 5. I can’t believe it. WHEN did that happen? Wasn’t I just in college? Ugh. I’m not going to focus on it. Age is relative.
Anyway, here’s a few points about my Sensational Sunday Birthday…
- I started the day in the kitchen making a fun quick idea with blueberries. Click here to check it out.
- For lunch I made an old favorite, skillet veggies.
- My birthday present.. an afternoon at the spa! A massage and a facial. It was like I died and went to heaven.
- Dinner was another birthday present. INDIAN! The whole family went and survived at a local Indian restaurant. The husband knows how much I like to try new ethnic foods so this was a rare treat. Especially considering he’s not a fan at all.
- Finally, ended my day with a 5 mile run. I’m four weeks into the half marathon training. It’s going great!
Ok, that’s all I have in me. It’s time for BED! :)