I know. Pretty old for a "Toddler" right? But I know those of you who have been reading for some time get it. He started as "The Baby," transitioned into "The Toddler," and then was voted in as "The Little Guy."
Before I know it, he’ll be "The High Schooler"
But let’s not get ahead of ourselves. I’m ready to enjoy 6. He’s getting old enough to ride a bike to the park, build lego robots with daddy, and (hopefully) run events with me! That’s one of my goals this year.
I thought it would be fun to take a short trip down memory lane with pictures from the site, but to be honest there are just so many, it became overwhelming. He is such a huge part of what I do and who I am that he oozes into everything.
Instead of a pictorial, I’ll pluck just a few links for ya….
- Last year I posted a picture of us at the hospital when he was born.
- His 4th birthday celebration and name poll.
- The My Motivation Turn Workout Partner Post (this one still makes me cry)
- FUNDERWEAR DAY! (this one makes me smile)
- My Little Pizza Maker
- Our first ever GreenLiteBites video
Ok, I can keep going but I won’t. Like I said, he’s EVERYWHERE! :)
In other news I…
- overdosed a bit on pretzels tonight, had NO time to run, and tomorrow’s weigh in. Ugh.
- posted about 5 things I couldn’t live without these last 3 months with Little Bean (who’s 3 months on Friday!!)
- shared an important Note to Self on Strollerderby about Kindergarteners and Axes. (New blog I’m contributing too)
- posted a new grill idea on GreenLiteBites using sweet potatoes.
- finally posted our Robogator video on PoopButterflies!