I’m baaack! (with baby) ;)
Topics this week include…
- Do you have a goal weight for WW this time? Is it different from the last time because you are a new Mom and will be brestfeeding for awhile? What was your goal weight the 1st time you did WW? How tall are you?
- How you stay motivated to eat healthy when your husband is not a big fan of healthy eating. Any thoughts or suggestions?
- I was wondering how you make sure that you get enough calcium in your diet.
- How did you do it? How did it just click for you? How do you stop feeling sorry for yourself, and stop working against yourself and just do it?
Audio Only/Podcast Version
Related or Links Mentioned…
- How I chose my goal weight
- This is old but it will give you an idea of my "go-to’s" at fast food
- Food sources for calcium (oh! and I forgot.. I love my yogurt. :)
- GreenLiteBites post with links to all my almond milk home experiments and a video of me and Little Guy making ours.
- My Core Hurt Eating – A MUST Read for those that Overeat