I totally biffed tonight.
I don’t even know how it happened. I was getting lost with Eminem. Trotting along, and then… whoa
Lost my footing.
I stumbled through the next three steps, not able to regain my balance, then down, face first towards the sidewalk I went.
I stopped myself with my hands, but my momentum still brought my shoulder and face towards the ground. Even my knee got scraped up a bit.
It shook me. I thought I was going to get a nasty headache but, I dusted myself off and finished the run, and now I feel FANTASTIC.
Even though I’m a klutz. ;)
Anyway, here’s my latest mix. I’m all over the place with this one. Some are explicit.
- Lose Yourself by Eminem
- Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones
- F**k You by Cee Lo Green
- We R Who We R by Ke$ha
- Rise by Pantera
- Whoever You Are by Geggy Tah
- Whipping Post by The Allman Brothers Band
Oh! and here’s the run…
In other news…
- I TRIED to record a podcast today but got interrupted my cute little distraction. I’ll try again tomorrow.
- I’m also working on a question of the week. Should be posted shortly.
- Little Bean and I documented our morning for Baby’s First Year. Click here to see the photos. He’s so stinkin’ cute!
- Finally, my food journal….
|Larabar||Busy morning. No time for anything else.|
|watermelon||Ahhh I love summer. :)|
|Couscous salad with strawberries, chicken basil and cheese||Can not WAIT to share this with you on GreenLiteBites! So so so good!|
|Tuna avocado sushi roll with brown rice and some low mein||Out to dinner with the family tonight.|
|raspberries||again.. I LOVE summer. The fruit has been SO good lately!|
|2 mile run! Day 3 of my training complete!|
|This journal reminds me to take my vitamins every day. I LOVE that. :)|