Today I posted this picture on twitter.
I couldn’t help myself. It’s what I was looking at this afternoon and I was inspired. That’s when @tellinatellina told me about MyCurrentView.com. Love it! What a neat idea. I love sharing things from my perspective.
Anyway just a few updates….
Since I’m all about baby right now lets start with him…
- First of all I blogged about our Nighttime routine and this evening he went down in 10 minute! I can’t believe it!
He’s sleeping right now!
- I also asked about Breasfeeding and baby gas, the advice I got was phenomenal and he’s doing much much better.
- The stories being shared on my Unsolicited Parenting Advice post have been eye opening.
- And today I posted a picture of Little Bean in my favorite outfit.
- Oh! and I’m working on an Amazon List of my fav baby items.
In the food department, I posted The Simplest, Lightest, Easiest Tuna Salad Ever! And in the conference department, I shared some worries I have about FitBloggin.
Tomorrow is weigh in day and I’m hoping to see at least a little loss after last weeks gain. Here’s my food journal from today…
- Started my day with The Simplest, Lightest, Easiest Tuna Salad Ever!
- A Choc Chip Brownie Larabar — I’m in love!
- grabbed a quick granola bar
- Dinner was a small top sirloin steak with this rub, a potato and some green beans.
- A light beer and a small bag of popcorn <– I had SUCH a craving. My first beer in over a year!
- I’m about to grab a yogurt before bed.
Notice I didn’t even bother titling this post word-less. ;)