I’ve been working between naps and feedings. My house is a mess. And I think I might be going slightly insane. But….
I’m making progress! :)
Last year I was WAY more organized. Although I remember feeling like this back then too.
Today’s Food Journal…
- Breakfast was a Whole Wheat English muffin with almond butter, jelly and an orange on the side.
- I grabbed a Larabar for a quick snack while working.
- Lunch was a repeat of yesterday but with cherry tomatoes on the side. I couldn’t help myself this sandwich is phenomenal!
- Had a handful of chocolate goldfish with the Little Guy after school.
- Dinner was quick sausage and peppers over pasta like this.
- Tonight’s snack was banana soft serve with some cocoa almonds. SO SO SO yummy!
Tomorrow’s Weigh In Day! I’m curious… haven’t gotten on the scale the last couple of days.
In other news…I captured Little Beans smile on camera today!