I was planning on a big post tonight about my Easter Dinner plans–I have 8 coming–but as you can see,
I have something distracting me. :)
So instead I’ll just share my food journal real quick.
The morning scale reading was 166.8. I’m REAL curious how tomorrow’s weigh in is going to go.
Oh! and the babies scale reading was 8.2. I weigh him in my arms on the scale in the morning as I’m still a bit worried about his weight gain. He’s been spitting up a bit. Anyway, here’s the food today…
- Breakfast was a leftover tuna burger. Weird I know, but I had a crazy morning.
- Then I shared a mango with Little Guy.
- I grabbed a Larabar on my way out the door to run some errands.
- Decided to hit a drive thru for lunch. I had a Chick-Fil-A southwestern salad and some of the husbands fries. :)
- Dinner was leftover mishmosh, click here for a pic. It was some leftover brown rice mixed with baked beans and I added some frozen peas. Surprisingly, it was tasty! Will be eating the rest for lunch tomorrow.
- After dinner the family headed out for ice cream at McD’s after our family walk to the park. I’m still keeping up with my challenge! Are you?
Ok, gotta run, I’m a little hungry now. Thinking of grabbing a yogurt and mixing in some blueberries.
Yea… that’s sounds good. :)