Oh my… I’ve been SLAMED with FitBloggin duties. I’m buried in room layouts, food choices and sponsor emails. It’s a lot of work but OH so FUN seeing it come together.
But enough of that. Here’s my bullet list..
- Weigh in today was a bit disappointing. I was UP .4 lbs :( Not really that big of a deal but it’s always bummer when you lose the loss momentum. Regardless I’m going to keep trucking!
- Weight gain be DAMNED.. I’m feeling great about my food choices this week.
- I’m still shooting for at least a 10 minute walk a day and hoping to up that after the conference to a run on most days. Today I walked about a mile with the family.
- OK, so we walked to Wendy’s for dinner but hey… I got a salad and a baked potato. ;)
- TODAY Is my anniversary! 10 years! Can you believe it? I can’t. Last year I posted a picture from our wedding. Click here to see it. Funny thing is I’m the same weight right now as I was then. It feels weird.
- Hubby got me an edible arrangement as a gift (he knows me SO well). I would post a pic but honestly, I’m too damn tired.
- Ok, I think that’s it for the bullets. I’m off to have a glass of wine and some chocolate covered strawberries with hubby while we watch TV. What else do you do on your Anniversary when you have a newborn? ;)
- Speaking of, I can’t stop looking at my Post about Evan smiling. I couldn’t get another on out of him today but I have high hopes for tomorrow. :)
Off to get that wine! Have a great night!