- Blog Topics
I feel like I’m starting to slow down as this pregnancy comes to full term. I’m still just doing what I can when I can but what I’m doing less and less while trying to sleep and rest more.
That being said, this is what I did all week…
Here on Roni’s Weigh…
Same old, same old. I feel like I’m in a bit of blogging rut even though I’ve been posting pretty much daily. It’s the pregnancy, it’s taking over my brain.. probably as it should but I feel it can get monotonous on the blog.
The week started with a fairly lazy, yet productive Sensational Sunday. On Monday I posted my 35th week pregnancy update, only 5 more unless I get lucky. ;) Tuesday I was a little emtional when reposting a Question of the Week about what I’ve gained. I snuck in a little pregnancy update on Wednesday when I posted a photo for Word-less Wendesday. And finally, yesterday I posted a podcast, even though I ALMOST forgot. I’m hoping my brain returns soon!
Favorite pic of the week…
This week I managed three ideas The You-Don’t-Need-to-go-out-for-a-Great-Salad Salad, A St. Patrick’s Day Surprise Cupcake, and today I made The “All-I-Have-Is-This” Grilled Wrap.
Favorite pic of the week…
Just one post this week. I was catching up of some reading over on ProBlogger and this particular line just struck a cord with me.
On Poop Butterflies….
Three posts this week. One that’s just the most ridiculous things I’ve ever seen done to fruit, A funny google autocorrect, and a response to all the crazy end of the world talk.
Favorite picture of the week…
Again, so much going on I can’t even list it all. Click here to check out all the conference news.
Repeating: Nothing. Nada. I need to carve a day out each week that’s devoted to the community but I don’t see that happening until AFTER the baby and the conference.
Other things across the interweb…
A few of the Pictures posted on social media sites…
None. I told you.. not really doing much these days.
What’s in the works?
So I’ve been working on two HUGE things. First, a book outline. I don’t want to talk about it too much until I have the idea completely flushed out BUT I’m working with a Literary Agent and I may be taking the leap to a traditionally published book. The second, I mentioned on this weeks podcast. I may be blogging all about Evan’s first year on Babble.com. It’s not set in stone but I’m excited about having an outlet just for baby talk so I can focus on my weight loss and training here on Roni’s Weigh.
That’s is. That’s all I have in me tonight. I’m exhausted and honestly, uncomfortable!
I’ve been doing this a looong time…
- Taking a Wednesday Weigh-In Moment
- Yippee for Vine on Android!
- What Are You Self-Conscious of?
- A Post-Birthday Father's Day
- Weekend Quote: Explode Beyond Your Limitations
- 3 New Food Finds
- Wednesday Weigh In: 3 Scale-Less Weeks!
- 5 Ways Ditching 'Perfect' has Made Me Happier, Healthier and More Successful
- Scenes from My Low-Key Sensational Sunday
- Weekend Quote: How would your life be different if…
- My Run Streak Continues with a Note About Committing
- Wednesday Weigh In!
- Let's Talk About Trigger Foods
- My Legs. What Legs?
- Avalanches Are Scary
- Weekend Quote: Uncomfortable
- Blog to Book: Musings from My Weight Loss Journey [Kindle Edition]
- A Weight-less Wednesday Weigh In
- Scenes From Our Memorial Monday
- Weekend Quote: I Run Because...
- To Weigh or Not To Weigh: That is the Question
- Wednesday Weigh In: Selling Ourselves Short
- Obesity Awareness: Are We Numb?
- A Relaxing Sensational Sunday
- Should Strong be the New Skinny?
- Thirteen Thursday Thoughts
- Wednesday Weigh In: The Daily Cycle
- VitaCake ‘Recipe’ Contest Winners Announced!
- Baltimore Color Run from The Eyes of The 7-Year-Old
- Scenes from my Sensational Mother's Day Sunday
Roni started this blog in '05 to journal her weight loss. 70lbs later, she's committed to living a conscious, healthy life and hopes to inspire others along the way. Read more on the about page.
Like the new look of Roni’s Weigh?
Check out PageLines WordPress Themes. Roni's Weigh is built on premium theme PlatformPro.