Roni’s Pregnancy Week 36 – 9 Months!

Results of the Boot Camp Fitness test…

• Push Ups (1 minute): 18 regular than 9 more on my knees
  • Sit Ups (1 minute): 18
  • Pull Ups (from a lay down position in 1 minute): 12 (but they were very weak)
  • Plank: 1 minute
  • 2 minute Sprint Drill: 9 laps but it was far from a sprint! lol more like a waddle
  • Squat Press (1 minute 30 seconds): 27

Recent pregnancy pics from yesterday’s post.

NYCPatty

March 14, 2011

Hope you got some rest! I know Daylight Saving Time for me had me napping on Sunday, so I’m sure that didn’t help.

He’s definitely dropped a little you can totally tell. I’m getting so excited for you :)

Lay Down My Idols

March 15, 2011

How exciting – last night I was pathetic, checking to see if you’d posted already! ;) Honestly, what will I do after baby’s born???!! I’m excited for you. Oh and I bought a new outfit for each baby to take them home from the hospital…and I kept them also. It’s so neat to see how small they used to be! (ages 21, 19 and 16 now!) Time flies, it really does.
    Enjoy your last days of pregnancy. And hope you got a nice nap.
    D

Laugh It Off

March 15, 2011

Wow! I SO wish I would have been fitter in my two pregnancies. Such a good job you’re doing!

Patty

March 15, 2011

You look great! I was wondering how big Ryan was when you had him? You are much taller than I am (5’3″), and my babies were all between 21-22 inches/7-8#, so by 36 wks I was huge! I think it’s great that you’ve managed to stay so active, you deserve a medal or something :) Enjoy the final month, Evan will be here before you know it!

March 15, 2011

Ryan was 21 inches and 8′ 6” so he was pretty big too. I’m expecting this one to be the same but I’m almost 5’9” so there’s a bit more room in there for big babies! lol

Agnes

March 15, 2011

Wow, you are so fit! Seriously when I was pregnant I felt like I could barely walk up stairs. Good for you! You look great too.

Missy

March 15, 2011

We got a new going home outfit too… We didnt’ have any “girl” outfits that were warm enough to bring Lilly home in, so we got a girly outfit for this one- and she helped pick it out.
    BTW, I am soooo tired too! I was actually sitting here thinking about how I wish I could take a nap! And I am SO READY! Just want to get through Lilly’s birthday first (party is this weekend, but her bday is the 27th) and then I’m ready, ready, ready! So, let the race begin ;-) Oh… and… You look great!

Barbara

March 15, 2011

wow ryan looked the same just bigger.
    and I do think you are a little bigger. Hang in there it will be over before you know it. Looking forward to seeing the new baby (will we)

March 15, 2011

Of course! You know I’m picture happy. ;)

Tami@nutmegnotebook

March 15, 2011

You look so amazing for 9 months! Great job on your Boot Camp Fitness Test.

Sometimes the time change is difficult to adjust to. I don’t know why but this Spring I am having no problem adjusting my internal clock.

I am so sick of baby blue too!! Love the outfit, thanks for bringing us into your world…now get some rest!!

Brenda

March 15, 2011

I remember being shocked that my newborn who was 7lbs was swimming in newborn size clothes and newborn size swaddler diapers when she was born! I’m sure your outfit will roll up easy but just wanted to mention that his take home outfit may end up being too big!

Amanda

March 15, 2011

We had that exact same exersaucer and I LOVED it! You look absolutely amazing! (and I could totally tell where his little butt was <3). I cannot believe you are already 9m, crazy!

Alisha

March 16, 2011

Totally take Ryan to the ultrasound….it gives the older ones a chance to see their sibling and understand that this is the baby that is coming home! Plus those were the best memories with my three boys….letting them see the new baby moving around on the screen! And they still have great memories of it too!

Alisha

March 16, 2011

TOTALLY cracking up at the Joe Vs. the Volcano reference…..and I thought I was the only one who could quote that movie! I remember that whole conversation about him going to the doc lol! Sometimes I mention that movie and people have no clue what I am talking about!

Suzie

March 17, 2011

Congrats on your new little one! I love that you tweeted his arrival. Can’t wait to see pics.

Roni, you inspire me!! I had a 10 lbs 02 ounce first baby and gained 75lbs during my pregnancy. I am still working on losing most of it and will surely need a tummy tuck when I am done with having children!!! Congats on the new baby!!!! Simply beautiful!!