I didn’t post a wrap up last friday and I must admit I felt a bit lost. I’m getting a bit dependent on these posts to conclude my week. I can’t believe how much it helps!
I’ve been quite a busy bee these past two weeks. With only 5 weeks to go before baby, I’m trying hard to balance working while preparing. Here’s what I’ve been up to…
Here on Roni’s Weigh…
I’ve pretty much kept up with my own self-inflicted blogging schedule. I posted two Weekend Quotes, Being Proud, and Less and More, but I doubt I’ll get one written by tomorrow unless I get REALLY inspired. I have a busy day planned; boot camp, a friend’s daughter’s birthday party, Little Man’s soccer game AND a date night with hubby. We are trying to squish a few in before baby. I have a feeling we won’t be going out alone for quite some time come April. ;)
I also posted two podcasts, two Sensational Sundays with tons of pictures, two pregnancy update videos, and two Questions of the Week, What 5 Things Would You Do Everyday? and one of my favorites, What 5 things would you tell yourself? The comments alone are worth re-reading. Love all the life lessons!
Finally, last Friday I posted some questions about how to calculate the new PointsPlus on Weight Watchers and I feel bit less confused. There were some great insights in the comments!
Favorite pic of the week…
I posted 7 ideas:
- Unbelievable Chocolate Pudding Made with… (seriously, you’ll never guess!)
- Simple Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- A New Produce Pick video with Little Man: Kiwi Fruit
- Single Serve Steel Cut Oats Topped with Blueberries
- Breakfast Quinoa with Citrus and Kiwi
- Not Your Grandma’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Silky Single-Serve Nacho Cheese
Favorite pic of the week…
Somehow I posted FOUR times. That’s the most I’ve posted in a long time.
- Who’s in the Mood for Some Chocolate and Vicodin?
- Is Anyone Seeing Your Facebook Updates? Written in response to a drop of activity on my fan page.
- An informal poll out of pure curiosity.. Do you plan your blog posts or write off the cuff?
- And Finally, a response to anyone who’s ever had the thought, "A professional blogger should not be making these kind of mistakes." If my typos/bad grammar bug you, click here and please read. :)
On Poop Butterflies….
I had TONS of fun on @Poop_Butt (<– my slang for the site and twitter name)
- First, I had a little TOO much geek fun snapping photos of the Little Man jumping in the laundry and making this cheesy video. It still makes me chuckle.
- The next day Dad sealed our fate as the geekiest parents in the world by making another Duct Tape wallet.
- I posted the ultrasound pic, AGAIN. So I’m a proud mom. What? ;)
- Does this really gross everyone out BUT me?
- I FINALLY watched Food Matters on Netflix.
- And finally, I had a little fun reminiscing a time when my favorite actors where considered "normal." LOL
Favorite picture of the week…
Oh BOY! I’m in full conference planning mode and there were so many posts I fear even listing them! Click here to check out all the fun things in the works! Oh! and I did update the schedule!
Nothing. Nada. I need to carve a day out each week that’s devoted to the community but I don’t see that happening until AFTER the baby and the conference.
Other things across the interweb…
I’ve shared so much these past two weeks here’s a few of my favorites!
- FABULOUS video about The power of vulnerability.
- LOVE when other bloggers make, like, and photograph my recipes. It makes me smile. :)
- This site seems like a lot of fun for those that don’t want to blog but like the idea of journaling.
- In my opinion, this post is a must read for all women. You know what I say.. BRAG AWAY!
- I had 2 posts published on The Laughing Cow Blog, 3 Warm Winter Snacks for Cheese Lovers and Mini Babybel Community Snack
- Oh! and my book now has the LOOK INSIDE feature on Amazon. SO exciting! :) Click here to check it out.
A few of the Pictures posted on social media sites…
The latest addition to our LEGO mini figure collection. We are quite obsessed.
I experimented with a honey/yogurt cake idea but it turned out like a muffin. I want to try one more thing before I post it. Little man loved it though.. so I may share my initial idea this weekend if I have time.
Posted 3/3 on Facebook.”I’m going with a fitted maternity shirt and totally embracing the belly today.” :)
What’s in the works?
More of the same. At this point I’m just trucking along and have too many open projects to even wrap my head around anything else. I’m all about the baby, the conference, keeping things fresh on the sites and of course, my family. I am considering registering for a race in June to set a running goal but I’m worried it might be too much too soon. So I’m playing it by ear at this point. Those that have babies know.. there is only so much you can plan. I’m going to be entering reaction mode VERY shortly.